1. Trailer/Intro Help !

Hello guys !
    im a new youtuber just started few weeks ago .. im still learning many things and learning how to use some programs..
    i wanted to share my current intro of my channel and videos .. and ask for ideas /tips and help how to make a better and cooler one !
    Acepting all comments and tips possitive or negative !
    i want to learn and get better soo everything helps !

Thanks in advance and here is My current Intro/trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGGI7SKYy7U

[YT]qGGI7SKYy7U[/YT]

Be Great ! all the best !! :D

2. well that's an adorable try, but i would suggest you trying other fonts (for some reason those make me feel awkward, also there are other fonts that look more "designish" and less "i just picked whatever was on default") and the most important.. make it muuuch shorter, 12sec is too long for an intro that's only a text appearing :)

Bexz
    try somehow to combine that flash effect with the text :D as Marionette said a shorter intro is better, like 5 sec or something, keep up buddy. cheers :D

4. Ok , I know that what im going to say has been written by the guys above , but I want you to understand how important that is.

In youtube, when we watch a video , we want a short intro video that looks cool and not getting that much attention and time from us.
    The level of the music can be really low and and the video part should be with cool and nice fonts.

Try working with Adobe After Effect , there are cool features there that will help you out.

The intros that I like the most , are just a simple picture with 70% opacity and in the background , the video starts and i can hear you and your friend speaking (and a very low level music in the background that is not interrupting me from hearing what you say) . It should be for about 5 sec .

You can see many youtubers that has a great design and a great intro, but the videos that they deliver are not really good , cause they are focusing on the into and all of that things instead of thinking how to make their video even better.

I hope I help you .

Good luck in Youtube :)

5. thx for all the tips and answers .. you guys really helping me !!

im working with Adobe after effects / sony vegas ..but im still learning,them and watching hell lots of tutorials.
    tried to make the intro with a picture .. but after adding the pic ...i lost all my effects .. like the light wipe ...
    dunno why ..
    im rlly new to this ... soo basicly that was my first intro that i made .
    Thanks again for the help !!

P.S ill start workin on shorter one :D

6. Look for the tutorials for basic options on the program.

Good luck :)

ThaCozmo
    Nice intro man * Thumb up