Hi guys another event is on wotlk servers named as NOBLEGARDEN so i thought of making a guide so some people's can get help .

This event consists of 10 achievements in total which are as following
1-I FOUND ONE -------One of the easiest achievements u just have to go to GOLDSHIRE/DOLANAAR/AZUREWATCH/KHARANOS ,u will find some eggs which are kinda purple and mixed colours <if u cant see them try lowering yur video settings> . After u will click them u will get the achievement .

2-CHOCOHOLIC -------Same thing goes for this all u have to do is open the eggs in them u will find chocolates so all u have to do is to collect 125 choclates and eat them <i know its a lot but if u want it u have to do it :)>

3-SPRING FLING -------Now this achievement is a bit tricky <well not really but it tricked me though :) > u will be needing a pet which u will find eventually in the eggs ,all u have to do is find someone else with the same pet and u have to go these 4 places GOLDSHIRE/DOLANAAR/AZUREWATCH/KHARANOS and call yur pet + the other person's pet ask him to call it . Now the pet will stay at one place so all u have to do is move here there somewhere so that both pets meet at each other at some point ,after they are touched u will get the specific place achievement and so go on with other places doing same drill .

4-SHAKE YOUR BUNNY MAKER ------- There is an item named as SPRING FLOWERS and u will find it in the eggs all u have to do is just equip it and cast it on all the asked races but they all must be 19 lvl+ . Dalaran is yur best bet to do it . It has 5 min cd so u will be doing it for a bit :)

5-DESERT ROSE ------There is an item named as SPRING ROBE u will find it too in eggs and just go the asked places anywhere in that area use your robe and it will be done ,u have to go all 5 places .

6-BLUSHING BRIDE ---You will need 3 items for it which are all dropped in the eggs items are
a-ELEGANT DRESS
b-BLACK TUXEDO PANTS
c-WHITE TUXEDO SHIRT
Now u must find some friend and ask him to wear ELEGANT DRESS then u yourself equip BLACK TUXEDO PANTS @ WHITE TUXEDO SHIRT and then /kiss emote the other player and u will get the achievement :)

7-NOBLE GARDEN ------This achievement require you to BUY <u wont find the egg needed in this achievement in eggs> NOBLE GARDEN EGG from the EVENT VENDOR and u will be needing 5 chocolates for this egg to buy it .<<<<<KHARANOS IS CONFIRMED AS NPC IS THERE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

8-HARD BOILED -------This achievement again require two people's all u have to do is go to GOLAKKA HOT SPRINGS which is located in UNGORU CRATER and then u will be needing BLOSSOMING BRANCH <its also dropped in eggs . Use it on the other person or ask him to cast it on you and u will turn into a bunny wait a few secs stay still dont move and after a few secs u will get the achievement .<<<<<<<<CHECK THE COMMENTS DOWN :) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now these were the achievements u need to get the title <>THE NOBLE but if u r achievement farmer then it has 2 more for you which are

9-DRESSED FOR THE OCCASION ---All u have to do is open eggs and find an ELEGANT DRESS and u will get it

10-SUNDAY'S FINEST --------Same thing goes for it all u have to do is find WHITE TUXXEDO SHIRT & BLACK TUXEDO PANTS and u will get it :)

Thats all for now guys i will let u know if the remaining 2 achievements work or not and i hope u will get some help from this :)