1. Are you guys still recruiting? My wife and i would be interested in joining. She has mage and priest and i have a pally and a shm. We'd be interested in joining you.
    Just message a in game officer, Groot, Kittens, Miniwyk, Patchit, Badhoof, Jodu etc or any member to point you to one of us

2. Bump this ****.

FYI - Raids are at 10pm ST (5pm EST) and we use Teamspeak.

Message Groot in game if interested in joining.

3. FYI - Raids are at 10pm ST (5pm EST) and we use Teamspeak.
    Raids are now at 9pm ST

4. Any social/raiding guild compared to Hug Me is like 50 shades of grey compared to hard core interracial dinosaur necrophilia. You don't know you want it until you have experienced it. Also 50 shades is super lame.

5. here's a bump cuz patch sucks

6. Patch hasn't been online much these days, so it feels like he sucks less than Gala right now.

7. May 17, 2015  
    Well, I'm pretty interested and got inspired by your Thread haha.
    I'm a Priest/Warri/Warlock from retail. I played 2 expansions (Wotlk and MoP) there.
    I got decent PvP exp (2,2k+) and I dont know if it helps, but I am a member of <Stealthed Rogues>, a leading MoP PvP guild on Sargeras (now Frostwolf).
    I got 11/12 in icc 10nm and 10/12 in icc 25nm. (no prove..)
    So you can say, I got decent PvE and PvP exp, but didnt maximise them yet. ;P

Who is that guy?

I'm a dude from Germany/Switzerland, who likes to play WoW, who is still in school and who lives his life like Rl>WoW.

I already tried to contact every of the mentioned Contacts but no one was online.

the Problem:
    through my retail experience and relax time on other private server, I'm completely new here. I got a poor Priest on lvl 80, who is broke af.. and a lvl 70 warrior I dont even want to mention.
    I'm a little bit lost here, cuz everything is so messy and... inpolite.
    So I'm looking for a guild who is nice, relaxing but with a decent progression of dungeons/hc's/raids. AND with polite Blacksmiths who help Enchanters to get their ****ING RODS. (jeeeeeeeez)
    Player name: Cendaism/Ecup/Siq/Nineinchpimp

If I'm not wanted... see it as a bump.
    Edited: May 17, 2015

8. May 21, 2015  
    Hai Cendaism/Ecup/Siq/Nineinchpimp,

I don't know if you have been able to contact an officer yet. If not: At what times are you usually online? :)

Also, thanks for the bump :P

9. June 3, 2015  
    Thanks a lot mate, but I found a progressed guild with people of my country.. so I joined :P
    Nevertheless.. Keep it up!

10. All good :) Have fun there and good luck with your raid progression!

11. Have a bump! Interested in joining you guys as your times seem quite UK-friendly... No-one online right now though... I'll try and catch up with you in-game!

12. My chars name is Steve Nash.
    He's a back to back 2 time NBA MVP, 3rd all time in assists and a 1st ballot hall of famer.
    Keen on joining.

13. just a heads up: if the officers with the names mentioned in the original post don't appear to be online, just do a /who hug and ask anyone in the guild to direct you to a veteran or officer :)

First ... 2345 Last