1. [Alliance] <Mad Company>

Hello Everyone,

After giving this much thought, we have decided that we will be ending the great guild that is Mad Company. I just want to start by thanking every officer, council, player, and yes, the horde too. You have all made this a great journey for the guild.

We went from a guild that was scattered and new, to being the most dominant force on the Alliance (and probably the server). I think we will all have our best memories from the guild in between the countless premades, the many Org raids, the rated battlegrounds, and the numerous guild events. But I think, above all of that, what really made it a great guild was our community, where no-one was ever serious, and jokes flew on a regular basis. Every one of you was truly a pleasure to play with.

I won't lie, the council and officers got very busy with real life. It became difficult managing a guild with our requirements and size. But still the guild continued to dominate the PvP scene. I feel that MC has finally reached its climax, and it is time for everyone to move onto newer and even more exciting things.

And so, with some sadness, we will end the guild and hold onto our memories. I hope that everyone has their favourite memories of their time with us, and will cherish them as much I will cherish mine.

It has been an honour to have gotten to play with you Mad Company.

2. Awesome post Noto. Was about time we got our own thread again.

3. This is one the best PvP guilds in Sargeras alliance, definately!

4. Because raiding Org at Midnight is hard.. Not like half the server is sleeping.

5. If you read the post, 2 out of 3 of our Org raids were with 3500 players online and 200 in queue.

Please try again.

6. Because raiding Org at Midnight is hard.. Not like half the server is sleeping.
    12:05 was my local time. It finished at 10pm server time.

7. At the risk of everyone laughing at my terrible UI... Here are some more pics :)

Raid 1:

http://imgur.com/Lw9yv6R,DzWs6c4,nvddgaC#2

Raid 1 Number of people in raid:

http://imgur.com/Lw9yv6R,DzWs6c4,nvddgaC#1

Raid 2:

http://imgur.com/Lw9yv6R,DzWs6c4,nvddgaC

I didn't get any pics of raid 3 :(

Maybe someone else did? I think raid 3 was our best yet tbh :P

Edit: For those who care about what times these raids were, Those are eastern standard times. 4 hours behind GMT.

8. A nice raid by <Mad Company> last night. not very good at editing but here is what i recorded. xD enjoy !

[YT]7qmUXDz6C3s[/YT]

9. Awesome raid Noto. Nice video Slithias:).

10. Ouch, I missed the Orgrimmar one. Here's the Thunder Bluff and Undercity ones:

11. i got a druid looking for guild
    Whisper any of our officer's ingame mate. Hope to see you soon.

12. We are Mad Company, and this is what we do.
    With RBGs soon to come :D

(thats an 85% winrate)

13. Btw when I first joined, all I did was show tharsol my gear and he invited me lol.

123 ... Last