Hello,

I'm doing this guide to help everyone willing to do quests in Uldum and will be updating it with the community's help. I play on Frostwolf [A].

Since the update that took place on April 25 2014, some quests in Uldum were fixed and this is how far I was able to go. This guide will only show the quests that I (we) were NOT able to complete for various reasons. So if anyone here was able to complete them, feel free to reply stating how you were able to do that quest and I'll keep updating this topic when it's needed. This can also help the staff to see what need to be fixed.

How to start Uldum quests: Go to Tanaris and accept Easy Money which is a quest given by Adarrah. To complete it, you simply click on one of the caravan's monsters (arrow green on him) and you'll be teleported to The Lost City of the Tol'vir. From there, just follow the chain and you'll be good.

Note 1: The Vortex Pinnacle dungeon quests (The Vortex Pinnacle, A Long Way from Home and Vengeance for Orsis) work on both normal and heroic difficulty.
Note 2: After the Fall: when you try to click on the Orb of the Morning Star, you'll receive an Invalid Target message and you can't loot. Clearing your cache will fix the problem and the quest can be completed. (Thanks to bubali)
Note 3: Efficient Excavations can be dropped from Schnottz Air Trooper and can be completed. It drops after you finish Obelisk of the Stars quests (Neutral 15 [83] Do the Honors). (Thanks to Raufen - Staff)
Note 4: To complete Firing Squad, go North of the village and you'll see Harrison Jones with a question mark. You can be lost since there is no cinematic scene.

82 quests can be completed

Last update: 17-05-2014

Past updates

Spoiler: Show

Update: 26-04-2014