8Shinigamix8

Element vs Enchant

Hey guys iam planning to start playing shaman , mostly pve and i want to know which is better Enchant or Elemental is better ? Which of those deals more dmg ?

2. Enhance <3

Most annoying Priority system, you balls up you do 0 DPS. And sucks with no gear, but apart form that fun.

If you just wanna go out there and pewpew with little regard for skill and gear, Elemental.

3. Enhance <3

Most annoying Priority system, you balls up you do 0 DPS. And sucks with no gear, but apart form that fun.

If you just wanna go out there and pewpew with little regard for skill and gear, Elemental.
    Not sure if trolling or what. Elemental is probably the hardest class to play in PvP (especially arenas) after destro lock.

4. Enhance <3

Contrary to your beliefs, elemental does require skill to play. The management of Lava Bursts, fulmination, flame shocks, totems, cooldowns are all a huge punishement to your dps if done incorrectly.

5. Plus Elemental is probably worst dps in PvE atm. You get all excited about big numbers and when you see dps meter you wonder how it's possible to do so little dps with all the 60k crits slapping you in the face all the time.

6. go enha, full crafted vicious gear=20k dps

7. Plus Elemental is probably worst dps in PvE atm. You get all excited about big numbers and when you see dps meter you wonder how it's possible to do so little dps with all the 60k crits slapping you in the face all the time.
    Demo locks / locks in general says hi.

8. May 4, 2014  
    Plus Elemental is probably worst dps in PvE atm. You get all excited about big numbers and when you see dps meter you wonder how it's possible to do so little dps with all the 60k crits slapping you in the face all the time.
    You just need better gear. Elemental scales with gear better than most classes (LB coeffs and whatnot). When you are fully geared in DS, you should be doing damage on par everyone else. I do 25mans all the time on my elemental and top dps pretty much on every fight but zonozz.

Oh and... reforge to mastery. Every single bit of haste... reforge to mastery. Just do it and thank me later.

9. May 4, 2014  
    I'm DS geared, I'm reforged to mastery, but my dps on single target is just so much worse than for example arms warr or enhancement shaman. When it comes to AoE - dps goes crazy high, but AoE is situational.

Elemental is just bad. It's no big surprise that elemental shamans are almost extinct species.

10. May 6, 2014  
    I'm DS geared, I'm reforged to mastery, but my dps on single target is just so much worse than for example arms warr or enhancement shaman. When it comes to AoE - dps goes crazy high, but AoE is situational.

Elemental is just bad. It's no big surprise that elemental shamans are almost extinct species.
    Maybe in PVE, but not in PVP ;).

11. May 8, 2014  

Well my elemental does not do as much damage as my enhance spec either but that's to be expected.

However, besides warriors executing Zonozz, I top charts on ele all the time. This is my confusion with people's issues with Ele. Its not a hard caster class to play like demo where you can lose 10k dps from a bad opener. If you are having dps issues as ele and other's are not... It might be your playstyle.

12. May 8, 2014  
    There are 2 major issues affecting Elemental at the moment: Fire Elemental totem and Elemental Focus.

Those two conspire to make elemental somewhat less effective than what it should be.

13. May 9, 2014  
    ENHA >>>>>>> ELE

due wrong scaling of spellpower with all spells.

got 5k SP raidbuffed - dmg isnt rly increased - weird?XD

but still a nice raidbuff totem + ele oath.

12 Last