1. May 14, 2014  
    Murree

Rare NPC

Hello Molten Gamers!

I wonder if the Cataclysm rare NPC:s exists in the game? i have found a few in northrend but not Time lost Proto drake yet.
    Happy to get an answer so i don't search for something that don't exists :cool:

2. May 14, 2014  
    Time Lost Proto Drake exists. However, TLPD and Vyrogosa or whatever share the same spawn. That basically means you have to kill one to make the other spawn. In this case, you have to search for both TLPD and Vyrogosa. If you already knew that, then let me just end off by confirming TLPD is there.

3. May 14, 2014  
    Killed Blazewing, Lady La-La, Burgy Blackheart, Madexx, Jadefang.
    And I've killed Garr.

They are the ones which I've been lucky enough to kill, the only one I'm fully aware of not spawning is Aeonaxx, she does not spawn here on molten.

4. May 14, 2014  
    Killed Blazewing, Lady La-La, Burgy Blackheart, Madexx, Jadefang.
    And I've killed Garr.

They are the ones which I've been lucky enough to kill, the only one I'm fully aware of not spawning is Aeonaxx, she does not spawn here on molten.
    You can't kill me

5. May 14, 2014  
    Murree
    Thats awesome to hear! Now i know I'm not doing all the search for nothing! :)

6. May 14, 2014  
    [QUOTE=Toshika;2184844the only one I'm fully aware of not spawning is Aeonaxx, she does not spawn here on molten.[/QUOTE]

*HE

I think a few rouges and hunts ought to do it

Hello Molten Gamers!

I wonder if the Cataclysm rare NPC:s exists in the game? i have found a few in northrend but not Time lost Proto drake yet.
    Happy to get an answer so i don't search for something that don't exists :cool:
    check THIS

7. May 17, 2014  

8. May 17, 2014  
    I can confirm that the Time-Lost Proto Drake does spawn, I killed him and obtained his mount on my Ally character Hoe, I found him on the red line, near the Ulduar Ravine
    See path below..
    Spoiler: Show