1. Thanks alot. The fights felt really rewarding. :)

2. haven't been here in awhile but congratulations on your ds hc achievements keep on raiding!

3. Bump for DSHC runs!! Getting faster and faster every week :D

4. you guys still raid weekly or did you guys move to mop

5. you guys still raid weekly or did you guys move to mop
    we still do a few every week. it is getting harder to pull groups together though.

6. Just a general update. We are still very much alive and kicking.

Apply today: molten-nox.shivtr.com

Spoiler: Show
    Exceptional Players ONLY

Metallics
    Just a general update. We are still very much alive and kicking.

Apply today: molten-nox.shivtr.com

Spoiler: Show
    Exceptional Players ONLY
    I have a bunch of friends that are transferring over from Nethalrion.

I have applied through your page as well, if you're interested then let me know. As I know nowadays it's getting harder to form a very committed group to slay Deathwing.

We're glad to help you fill up the empty slots.

8. Come join us with making apply at http://molten-nox.shivtr.com.. We are very active, we raid every day except monday now, and we are about to start 25m DS HC runs, so be sure to reserve ur spot.. Cheers, Smorchina!

Metallics
    I've applied, but you all rejected because of "not enough raid experience". What's with the elitist attitude if you all never gave a chance to at least try? And I don't understand why are you all so picky when the Cataclysm population is slowly dwindling down because of WoD/MoP.

10. I've applied, but you all rejected because of "not enough raid experience". What's with the elitist attitude if you all never gave a chance to at least try? And I don't understand why are you all so picky when the Cataclysm population is slowly dwindling down because of WoD/MoP.
    They only recruit people with 8/8 heroic achievement and experience
    Pretty delusional requirement imo, because you wont do 8/8 heroics on pugs

One argument i got from one of their lead: You can do a heroic encounter without a single mistake just watching a vid, because it's the same as being on the encounter

First 12345 ... Last