1. May 26, 2014  

I missed you guys

Hi everyone! My mame is Ethan, but most of y'all know me in game as Tonedeaf! Some of you loved me, a bit of you didnt love me so much :P I am posting here to inform everyone that I WILL be making my return to molten, and im serious this time. Ive said id be back a few times before but Ive been gone around 9 months now and I do miss playing WoW and I miss you all in the wow community. Hopefully this week ill have everything back on track. I am a former member of <Myrmidons> although im sure I was kicked sometime during my hiatus. Id like to return to a top notch progression guild and improve their raid roster! Reply to me here to chat and also to talk guild stuff! I'm sure ill donate a bit too, cuz im a nub <3

2. May 27, 2014  
    I was about to say, your a Myrmiderp xD

Been a long *** time Tone, so much so i think you quit like 2 months after I joined.

Anyway. Welcome back and Good Luck :)

- Jyx

P.S Myrm quit for retail.

3. May 27, 2014  

4. May 28, 2014  
    Jyx are you still playing? And thanks Sieggi. It was a nice 8 month hiatus but its time I return to my former glory :D /flex.

I am definitely considering going alliance with my druid/priest and im gonna roll an alliance hunter. Hopefully I can find a suitable progression guild and have some fun! Looking forward to seeing you all in game very soon!

5. May 29, 2014  
    Jyx are you still playing? And thanks Sieggi. It was a nice 8 month hiatus but its time I return to my former glory :D /flex.!
    I transferred to Nelth, then I quit to play retail :3

6. June 2, 2014  
    Im going retail when the new expansion drops