1. It's because you had the blessing of Narielona. <3 ;D

Naoshy
    We got HC Windward Heart, HC Vial of Shadows, HC Indomitable Pride, HC Bone-Link Fetish and HC Cunning of the Cruel drops already!
    HC Cunning of the Cruel drop

F M L

Last night's 8/8 25hc clear was pretty badass tho.

3. Hey guys!

First off, congratulations on the various DS kills, and thanks for setting up Rated BG's with us!

I'm here to shamelessly promote my twinking thread (http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=268920) and wondering if any of you want to make twinks too :)

If we get even 5 people to queue any bg, even with a loss, you will get enough honor to get a brutal glad item. Twinking is le fun and shall be done regardless of old raids being le closed! >:O

Anyways, see you in more rateds, and enjoy destroying Deathwing :)

4. lol furyisop was accepted? XD

name should be Guildhopisop.

hes just looking for another free ride

5. lol furyisop was accepted? XD

name should be Guildhopisop.

hes just looking for another free ride
    I see no one with that name accepted, we are giving a lot of free rides this days... people just join and basically suck dick and get carried since I'm too lazy to replace em, they end up with 0 HC gear, the achievements and kicked from the guild. I personally apologise to other PvE guilds to get ******s 8/8 so then they get kicked and apply to you with apparent experience they have not.

6. Well at least they get 400-500 valor before gkick :) Gotta stay positive!

7. tank loot is like getting a legendary pokemon you gunna keep wishing and never gunna get it

8. Always accepting people who show effort and dedication :)

Always after new players (:

From different factions, different realms, different backgrounds.

i was referring to this, fern. thought it was for your guild?

idk.

just throwing that out there. that guy got firelord with us, dumped dkp on a trink then left. joined some guild "torment" and started recruiting for them for a week, then left. joined 2 no name guilds within a week or so, while recruiting for that guild torment on his alt. then joined this faith guild, and it must be a record or something because its been about 3 weeks of him being in it lol

also gets people in global to spam myself and guildies while we're raiding. real mature

the guildies of his that ive spoken to, cant stand him either XD

9. i was referring to this, fern. thought it was for your guild?

idk.

just throwing that out there. that guy got firelord with us, dumped dkp on a trink then left. joined some guild "torment" and started recruiting for them for a week, then left. joined 2 no name guilds within a week or so, while recruiting for that guild torment on his alt. then joined this faith guild, and it must be a record or something because its been about 3 weeks of him being in it lol

also gets people in global to spam myself and guildies while we're raiding. real mature

the guildies of his that ive spoken to, cant stand him either XD
    Tbh haven't seen him online wouldn't even recognise his toons so I know for sure he hasn't done DS HC with us

Then again who knows? Yesterday I had this random telling me we lost our best core DPS by the name of Vanhealing or sth like that and I never heard that name before...
    He was telling me I was lying coz he left us and didn't want to admit he was our best DPS but he saw recounts xD

Moral of the story: ****ty players lie

10. well of course he hasnt ran with you, hes an ally XD

hes ruined his rep on ally so now hes looking for a horde guild to transfer to

11. Dude ur like his r1 stalker or sth:D:D

12. well of course he hasnt ran with you, hes an ally XD

hes ruined his rep on ally so now hes looking for a horde guild to transfer to
    Don't worry bro, if u think a ****ty player is gonna slip under my radar you clearly haven't participated in my raids ;)

(Except Tehreaper, we keep him coz charity)

13. Don't worry bro, if u think a ****ty player is gonna slip under my radar you clearly haven't participated in my raids ;)

(Except Tehreaper, we keep him coz charity)
    LOL. Reaper is pro charity. He just needs to unbind Hand of Protection :)

14. @ Fern

Prepare ur angus for april!

@ Stewie

It would make my UI cleaner dont u think?

15. We have a very simple application because we believe gear and achievements ain't all. We like to give people a chance to improve and grow with us. Their shady past is not of our concern, how you behave while in the guild is. If you suck, you won't last long enough.... Unless, yes, if you are Tehreaper (charity case) then and we all know why :P

First ... 91718192021 Last