1. Do u gus have any regular runs between 5-10 st ??

2. Do u gus have any regular runs between 5-10 st ??
    Morning or?

3. morning i think cuz it's 15.20 st atm means 3.20 pm :right :/?

4. morning i think cuz it's 15.20 st atm means 3.20 pm :right :/?
    That's why PM/AM exist. It can be 5 PM or 17.00. Anyway. 5 AM ST is like what, 6 AM my time, Midnight US east coast. Hum, I really don't think so. We raid DS 10 ranging from 13.00-14.00 to maybe 23.00 ST. With 25 def at 18.00.

5. bump

BUMP!!!!

Reported tons of bugs within ptr last week, waiting for them to get fixed and we're ready for release!!

Join the elite ranks today!!! :D

OAR ELS

6. DS HC is on our door, let the swarm of people unhappy with their guilds progression flow through our apps :D

7. Recruiting for DS Heroic. :D
    little maeg banned by feelme's curse :P

8. little maeg banned by feelme's curse :P
    Feelme's best maeg has already been defeated, this must be some new evil at hand!
    Fear not we'll defeat it too and feast on it's lewt while teabagging it's corpse :D

9. Server went down @ Warmaster T__T #whatIsSleep

10. Server went down @ Warmaster T__T #whatIsSleep
    I think you guys messed up at warmaster the dragon blast must have hit the ship and kept going till it hit the server or the damn sappers must have sapped the server.
    (lost two achievs but atleast I got to keep my turtle mount so I am not angry)

11. I think you guys messed up at warmaster the dragon blast must have hit the ship and kept going till it hit the server or the damn sappers must have sapped the server.
    (lost two achievs but atleast I got to keep my turtle mount so I am not angry)
    Yeah but he dead now :D we paused at spine this is not our raiding time and from what we've seen on Hagara and Spine, I don't expect many people to get to Spine on Sarg before we continue tomorrow :D

(Coz hagara is bugged af)

12. Yeah but he dead now :D we paused at spine this is not our raiding time and from what we've seen on Hagara and Spine, I don't expect many people to get to Spine on Sarg before we continue tomorrow :D

(Coz hagara is bugged af)
    bugged how pls could you elaborate as I plan to have my friends do Ds hc 4/8 for the HC loot and fun.

First ... 41213141516 ... Last