1. July 8, 2016  
    http://prntscr.com/bqk312 can someone help me with my problem, i've downloaded the m.o.p 5.4.8 from this site to update from 5.4.2 and i can't connect to the server, i've made a characer but i can't play.
    tnx for your help and time

2. but when i restart the game settings didn's save how to fix it ?

3. but when i restart the game settings didn's save how to fix it ?
    simple, close the game > right click on MoP Folder > properties > remove "read only"
    now settings will be saved

4. So i downloaded MoP and when i tried to launch the game it said: Data/enGB/wow-upgrade-enGB-18273.MPQ:World of Warcraft can´t make a required change to an archive file.Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode.For more information,see: the bettle.net support site. I saw past responses that said go into properties and turn off read only, but read only wasn't on? So I'm not sure what to do! I've tried running it as administrator, but still says the same thing. Please help!
    Edited: July 13, 2016

5. So i downloaded MoP and when i tried to launch the game it said: Data/enGB/wow-upgrade-enGB-18273.MPQ:World of Warcraft can´t make a required change to an archive file.Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode.For more information,see: the bettle.net support site. I saw past responses that said go into properties and turn off read only, but read only wasn't on? So I'm not sure what to do! I've tried running it as administrator, but still says the same thing. Please help!
    follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only". Just like in this gif:

6. I've tried, but read only wasn't on when I checked.
    Edited: July 13, 2016

7. I've tried, but read only wasn't on when I checked.
    Which folder do you have the game in?
    Do not place it under Program Files, Documents Downloads Desktop (any user folder) should work just fine. Then make sure that the properties procedure (img above) is done. You should not need to run it as Administrator.

8. I cant connect at all I have MOP, when I enter my user and pass it holds on connect please help me

9. ye sure i have the same problém.. all other servers doesnt have problém with their own clients but this is really bull****.. ye i had same trouble as enGB/wowupgrade and i did what u tell us to do .. now when im logging in it stucks on connecting...
    this really cant work as it should .. **** yea

10. Same problem here... wtf did Warmane do? I'm stuck at "Success"

11. It works great for me, just one thing, game aint really downloading while Im playing lol. Im always at 0% download

12. It works great for me, just one thing, game aint really downloading while Im playing lol. Im always at 0% download
    It is just a visual bug, you will notice game folder size differences every time you play the game.

13. Same problem here... wtf did Warmane do? I'm stuck at "Success"
    It might be a firewall issue. Make sure Windows firewall and your antivirus have exceptions for WoW.
    Also, you might need to open certain ports on your router.

14. Aha what about things such as "Couldnt load Blizzard_TimeManager Disabled" etc.

Same goes for the guild one.
    Edited: August 18, 2016

15. So I can't play even 10 min already disconnect...playing bg's and finnaly alliance is winning and disconnect how to fix that, also goes that for my friend so it's not my internet....now I can't get in opens the list of realms frostwolf is red how to fix that
    Edited: August 18, 2016

First 1234 ... Last