1. @griconja123
    I think the server is down atm.
    Thursday, August 18th, 2016 3:42 AM PST

2. So... No meter what I do, I can't change the "read only" status. In-game problem is also with "UI". Went through your FAQ. Tried to change user permissions. Tried to enable/disable addon. Nothing changes.
    "Blizzard_PVPUI has been blocked from an
    action only available to the Blizzard UI.
    You can disable this addon and reload the UI"

3. So... No meter what I do, I can't change the "read only" status. In-game problem is also with "UI". Went through your FAQ. Tried to change user permissions. Tried to enable/disable addon. Nothing changes.
    "Blizzard_PVPUI has been blocked from an
    action only available to the Blizzard UI.
    You can disable this addon and reload the UI"
    Where is your game folder located? For instance, Program Files will set read-only by default.
    When it comes to the addOn warning, try removing Cache, WTF\Account and Interface. Does it show up with all characters?

4. Where is your game folder located? For instance, Program Files will set read-only by default.
    When it comes to the addOn warning, try removing Cache, WTF\Account and Interface. Does it show up with all characters?
    I've gone through the whole thread. Nothing seems to help solve the "read only" problem.
    After removing Cache, WTF folders, when logging in, it shows - account has to be converted to Blizzard...
    Now, what is strange, I don't have a folder/sub-folder "interface".

5. I've gone through the whole thread. Nothing seems to help solve the "read only" problem.
    After removing Cache, WTF folders, when logging in, it shows - account has to be converted to Blizzard...
    Now, what is strange, I don't have a folder/sub-folder "interface".
    if your problem is only the "Blizzard_PVPUI has been blocked from an" then you ignore the "read-only" issue at the moment.
    To solve your problem you have to delete the "WTF" and "Interface" folders and get new one from the "MoP minimal" that you can find here: https://www.warmane.com/download

6. Hi everyone. I've downloaded MoP 5.4.8. with torrent correctly,this morning i've tried to log in with my account name and my password, and it says to me only "connecting". Nothing more happens. What should i do?

7. I've problems in logging in: Help

Hi. I've downloaded MoP 5.4.8. yesterday. if I try to log in with mt account name and password it says to me only "connecting". Nothing more happens... What should i do? I really want to restart gaming :(

8. Hi. I've downloaded MoP 5.4.8. yesterday. if I try to log in with mt account name and password it says to me only "connecting". Nothing more happens... What should i do? I really want to restart gaming :(

9. When i try to enter the game i get this

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

Runing as administrator didnt work...

Its for mists of pandaria i donloaded the full not minimal.
    Edited: September 20, 2016

10. When i try to enter the game i get this

Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-18273.MPQ: World of Warcraft can’t make a required change to an archive file. Be sure you have write permission for the World of Warcraft folder or try running the game in administrator mode. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6910

Runing as administrator didnt work...

Its for mists of pandaria i donloaded the full not minimal.

11. When i tried Launching WoW.exe this popped up:
    I even tried launching it in Administrator mode but it doesn't work, help please.

12. When i tried Launching WoW.exe this popped up:
    I even tried launching it in Administrator mode but it doesn't work, help please.

13. where can i get the full download if i dont want to download thru the 6 mb file ... sorry not a very tech savy guy .. can u help me with a link for the full game download ?

14. where can i get the full download if i dont want to download thru the 6 mb file ... sorry not a very tech savy guy .. can u help me with a link for the full game download ?
    Torrent on the web.

15. i cannot download it form megaupload :/ can someone reupload it for theother host?

First 12345 ... Last