1. @Drubz
    Follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your WoW folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on WoW folder> Properties> remove "read-only"

Thats helped me! Thanks! :)
    Using win 10 64bit...
    Anyyway, cant figure out why cant run Wow.exe....
    This should be marked - Sticky... :D
    Edited: January 25, 2019 Reason: mitsake :)

2. Thats helped me! Thanks! :)
    Using win 10 64bit...
    Anyyway, cant figure out why cant run Wow.exe....
    This should be marked - Sticky... :D

Same here! I am happy I found this :D

3. the link doesnt work for 5.4.8 on the first post also when i go to downloads and click download mop it trys to make me download utorrent which i already have so im wondering how a simple download link is broken maybe its just me hope you guys can help

4. guys i download mists of pandaria and 2 of 3 people are playng that soo i think it is becose i have wrong version and can u tell me how can i download right one?

5. May 7, 2019  
    I installed mists of pandaria through the warmane website and i got an incomplete product

6. May 7, 2019  
    I installed mists of pandaria through the warmane website and i got an incomplete product
    what error message are you getting?

7. Ayuda he descargado todo correctamente pero el cliente solo se queda en Conectando no pasa de hay

8. I have downloaded MOP 5.4.8 exe and played for more then a month and after that whenever i tries to open wow, a dialogue box appears with letter "Data/enUS/wow-update-enUS-17325.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6250

My network is working fine,
    I tried deleting all my addons,
    I tried to make sure its NOT checked to "Read only" (apply to all folders and sub-folders),
    and I even tried the steps mentioned in battle.net,
    but still not working. What should I try next?
    Hi!
    I had the same problem but was able to fix it by removing "read only". Have you tried running WoW.exe as administrator?

9. Mists of Pandaria 5.4.8

I already have a 5.4.2 client:
    Change 5.4.2 exe to 5.4.8 and you're good to go

But I want the WoD models version:
    WoD models for 5.4.8

Additional notes:
    -It is a direct downloader (not a P2P).
    -Missing content is downloaded from Blizzard servers while playing in-game.
    -When loading the game for the first time it may take up to 10 minutes.

FAQ:

Unable to recover data from the network
    People who having this issue "Unable to recover using data from the network. Please check your Internet connection and try again." is because their network is unable to contact Blizzard servers to download missing data.

Check that no programs are blocking the connection
    , such as Firewall, Antivirus or Hamachi. You should also read over "Can't login to the server" / "Unable to connect" / "Login server down".
    link broken

10. Hi everybody,

The megaupload link has benn removed, and the warmane download link (torrent) doesn't work too ... is there any other way to donwload a client and connect to warmane server ?

11. Is there any 5.4.8 launcher i cannot find 5.4.8 launcher to download i dont want to download the entire client ! Please help ! And the link provided is not working .. The download link is expired i think please provide with a new link to download the launcher for 5.4.8 !!

12. Is there any 5.4.8 launcher i cannot find 5.4.8 launcher to download i dont want to download the entire client ! Please help ! And the link provided is not working .. The download link is expired i think please provide with a new link to download the launcher for 5.4.8 !!
    MoP launcher no longer works.
    So, you have to download the full client...

13. May 27, 2020  
    The links does NOT work anymore, I mean the content has been removed.

First ... 4567 Last