1. June 1, 2014  
    I'm just happy someone pointed out how bad this whole thing is instead of me. Thank you Dogbox.

2. June 1, 2014  
    Shoutout to Pilav from Peregrine.

I am sure he remebers me and duels /arenas we had.

Stone say hi to him from me.Glad to see he got r1 on Retail.

Deserved or not il not discuss it.Warriors are really good in Mop so.

3. June 2, 2014  
    Skilled player with worst attitude ever..

4. June 2, 2014  

5. June 2, 2014  
    rank 1 means top 0.1%, not actual rank 1 anymore
    most of players arent playing serious arena until close to season end, 0 - rank 1 doable in few days if you arent sniped by other rank 1 players trying to squeeze in another alt

also he did well, prolly better than most of warriors you see running around with same or higher rate, specially considering that boomkin is most annoying class to fight against as a warrior.

with that said, about his attitude: they are asked to trash talk about each other for entertainment purpose. in the end i'd like to point out that swifty became such **** sellout, he was never good player but at least he was fun to watch, now he's just whoring out for money

6. June 2, 2014  
    with that said, about his attitude: they are asked to trash talk about each other for entertainment purpose. in the end i'd like to point out that swifty became such **** sellout, he was never good player but at least he was fun to watch, now he's just whoring out for money
    Hmm im not shure about that

7. June 2, 2014  
    in the end i'd like to point out that swifty became such **** sellout, he was never good player but at least he was fun to watch, now he's just whoring out for money
    This is something I gotta agree with. I loved watching his videos during the early days, he seemed like a player who had fun with the game and shared it with everyone. Those days the videos feel like a quick cash grab, without any fun content. It's sad to see where someone who was once entertaining ended up today.

8. June 2, 2014  
    The only other video of the same serie ("Legends of the Arena") where I've seen two opponents trashtalking to eachother is the one with Sodapoppin. Guess why. The other ones have some music in the background and they are not related to this childish attitude. The word I've heard the most during this video is "anus". It seems someone hasn't passed his "**** phase".

9. June 2, 2014  
    Jesus christ they are both laughing at and insulting eachother, and they love it so what's the big deal. Why are you guys being so hatefully and jaleous...

10. June 2, 2014  
    Jesus christ they are both laughing at and insulting eachother, and they love it so what's the big deal. Why are you guys being so hatefully and jaleous...
    Do you understand the basics of entertainment media? News flash for you, it isnt about entertaing yourself. Pull your head out of your *** and try to be less ignorant.

11. June 2, 2014  
    Do you understand the basics of entertainment media? News flash for you, it isnt about entertaing yourself. Pull your head out of your *** and try to be less ignorant.
    if they are having fun, its more or less transferred on viewers as well

or you are implying that watching funeral would entertain you

either way, why is suddenly everyone acting like they are saints and never used foul language

12. June 2, 2014  
    Bad attitude and bad language are two totally different things.

Extremely annoying arrogant attitude is what's needed to make an entertaining video is it? Nope, he was just being a self-centered douche.

13. June 2, 2014  

either way, why is suddenly everyone acting like they are saints and never used foul language
    Im veri much confusion.

Spoiler: Show

14. June 3, 2014  

It's not directly transfered but it helps to spark the feeling of fun while watching certain things. Eitherway, it's not about the use of foul language, everyone who knows me will tell you that I would be the first one to laugh. The issue I had is that it's literally every single thing they said, which gets annoying to me after a while.

Everyone can decide for themselfs what they enjoy, no doubt about that. But the same thing applies the other way around too, I would have enjoyed the video more if there was just music in the background. Let's add that both having an awful mic quality isn't really helping.

15. June 3, 2014  
    i lold hard, many ppl seems to have problems with the attitude of this guy, but this attitude makes the difference between balkan and the rest of europe, probably the rest of the world xD
    haters die!

First 1234 Last