1. June 3, 2014  
    i lold hard, many ppl seems to have problems with the attitude of this guy, but this attitude makes the difference between balkan and the rest of europe, probably the rest of the world xD
    Sorry but that kind of attitude is one of the reasons others think so lowly of us.

2. June 3, 2014  
    It's extremely amusing, funny and entertaining to watch them play and listen to their insults.

3. June 3, 2014  
    Sorry but that kind of attitude is one of the reasons others think so lowly of us.
    like someone of us should care about that?

4. June 3, 2014  
    Tmaragorn
    no wonder the rest of europe consider us apes just because we live in the balkan

5. June 3, 2014  
    Yes. Exactly. You should care about what other countries think of yours. Good luck finding a job in, say, England when you turn 20 (7 years from now), if you're from Eastern Europe. Damn, you make me feel ashamed I live here.

6. June 3, 2014  
    Care about general presentation of yourself and behavior towards others and expect people to accept you when you're behaving like an ignorant chimp on bath salts? Yes, you should.

7. June 3, 2014  
    i dont wanna start anything here,but, why should russia care, that the whole world think they fcking drunks and got id.iotic attitude,why should america care bcoz the rest of the wrold think they starting wars everywhere just to get their profit, etc etc. every country got his pros and contras, isnt that what makes a country specific?
    i give a fck on your opinions, if u dont like your countries move to luxemburg or swizterland :S

edit: i dont wanna risk a ban for such kind of conversations, so i dont write anything else here, just have in your mind, dont be ashamed for where u came from or otherwise ur a fcking moron!!!

8. June 3, 2014  
    Just a reminder, this topic was about Pilav getting high. This is totally not a topic where Balkan people should come and cry, write down how bad they feel about what the entire world is thinking about them and how that could be related to move out to other countries and find a job overthere. There are probably other topics to cry about balkan related issues.

GO PILAV GO

9. June 3, 2014  
    It's extremely amusing, funny and entertaining to watch them play and listen to their insults.
    Yes if you're child with down syndrome.

#worth Grace.

10. June 3, 2014  
    Then people with a normal sense for funny comments are childs with down syndrome. Or maybe everybody not living in the balkan is a child with down syndrom?

11. June 3, 2014  
    Then people with a normal sense for funny comments are childs with down syndrome. Or maybe everybody not living in the balkan is a child with down syndrom?
    There is a fine line between maturity and immaturity.

12. June 3, 2014  
    Who cares, go Pilav. Stop being jealous pricks and for once be happy for someone else instead of making yourself feel better by bashing them.

13. June 3, 2014  
    Yeah just assume the 'bashing' is because people are jealous and want to feel better... it's definitely not because they wanted to tell it exactly how it is! .. lol.

14. June 3, 2014  
    Totally funny and pathetic how people are only complaining about how they are talking to eachother in the vid and not even commenting any aspect of why the video is made and how the matches are played.

15. June 3, 2014  
    Totally funny and pathetic how people are only complaining about how they are talking to eachother in the vid and not even commenting any aspect of why the video is made and how the matches are played.
    Thats what i'm saying. "Uhh we're not complaining or jealous, anyone can do that!" except you're here, in a private server, most likely not a malevolent gladiator.

First 1234 Last