1. June 3, 2014  
    Go read the whole thread you can clearly see that argument has happened already, malevolent glad doesn't really mean anything if earned by a warrior and this particular warrior happened to earn it through 5v5 (worthless bracket) which is even worse (i kid you not a 2k scrub from this server could get r1 in s12 from 5s).
    His current rating and win/loss clearly shows his skill level and tbh it doesn't even make sense that he is chosen to be in one of swiftys vids. Clearly swifty just doesn't care one little bit about this game anymore and does this crap on youtube to try and scrape as much money as he can.

TL;dr bad warr, bad attitude, doesn't deserve to be called rank 1 and doesn't deserve to be featured by swifty (even though swiftys channel just isn't the same anymore)

2. June 3, 2014  
    It's extremely amusing, funny and entertaining to watch them play and listen to their insults.
    The hell no, it's not. He almost forces himself to spit only vulgar words just because he has got nothing better to say. And don't tell me some bull**** like "this is the typical balkan attitude", because I know for sure that it's not.

3. June 3, 2014  
    doesn't deserve to be featured by swifty (even though swiftys channel just isn't the same anymore)
    I disagree, he does deserve to be featured because he seems to put a lot of effort into his channel. If you find his content entertaining or think hes a good/bad player is an entirely different question, let's not get that mixed up.

4. June 3, 2014  
    So these comments when the balance druid is running around los and he's shouting "omg i feel like we're clubbing and you are a chick running from me, yeah seems like we're definately clubbing come here chick" are not funny at all and not fitting in that situation?

Jesus christ if you cry about this video already I definately do not want to sit next to you watching some movies or series and hearing you cry all the time.

Better don't watch series like spartacus, cuz they are entertaining and you'll hear alot about ****s and cocks...

5. June 3, 2014  
    Care about general presentation of yourself and behavior towards others and expect people to accept you when you're behaving like an ignorant chimp on bath salts? Yes, you should.
    It isnt your problem how is he presenting himself.You should understand that his channel is for entertaiment not to spread "inteligent ****s" there.Its liek soda popin.So peoples should judge whole canada because soda is presenting himself like that?

6. June 3, 2014  
    It isnt your problem how is he presenting himself.You should understand that his channel is for entertaiment not to spread "inteligent ****s" there.Its liek soda popin.So peoples should judge whole canada because soda is presenting himself like that?
    You probably wanna understand that it was a general statement and not aimed at the video.

7. June 3, 2014  
    Nice to know! I played with this guy on Deathwing back in the days! He was beast! Carried us on BG's.
    I've been playing retail for a while now as well, have a warrior full PvP geared, and honestly, getting high rating isn't hard at all!
    Cheers to him on being rank 1 though.

8. Gratz to him! Remember him years ago here...

I dont watch his channel but if you dont like what he says/does... dont watch. Problem solved. Guys gonna do what he does regardless.

Is the "Pilavpowa" orc here not him?

9. And now he is best content maker at this time in retail wow, also biggest drama queen.

First ... 234