1. May 31, 2014  

Pilav going high

Hello everyone,I just saw this video so I felt like sharing it with you guys.
    For ones who do not know,Pilav used to be former Deathwingerd.A really good friend of mine and one of two former gms of POKEMONZ.
    He started doing his videos on Molten and around mid 2011 he left for retail.
    Today he got up on Swifty's channel so take few mins off and have a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baolEpgWyBY

Regards

2. May 31, 2014  
    he seemed like an arrogant douche throughout most of that vid and lol sooooo surprised to see that his r1 is malevolent glad, isn't that the season where warriors were ridiculously overpowered (more than any other season ever) and everyone rerolled warr? )))

3. May 31, 2014  
    He was also a high rating warrior during 4.3

4. May 31, 2014  
    Ruzk
    looks like every1 can get glad these days

5. June 1, 2014  
    He was also a high rating warrior during 4.3
    Big difference between being a high rated warrior and being a rank 1 warrior though.

I wouldn't say Pilav is bad at all, he's average, definitely not an r1 level warrior and I probably wouldn't have commented anything negative at all if he hadn't have said 'I'm a rank 1 player' among other things in that clip lol.
    I just thought it was funny with his ego and certain things he said that his only r1 title was from the malevolent season (first MoP season) where even straight up bad warriors got glad.

Pretty awesome that a molten player (at least I think his wow career originated from molten, I can certainly remember him from a good few years ago on deathwing) is featured in a video from one of the most famous WoW players though.

Edit: lolz i at least thought his r1 from the easiest season for warriors was from 3s but it was actually from 5s and hes 2100 in 3s atm with a 60% win/loss ratio when the R1 rating is currently at 3k..... yeahhh... he's not a good warrior, definitely doesn't deserve to be known as a 'rank 1 warrior' as swifty said xDDD..

6. June 1, 2014  
    Big difference between being a high rated warrior and being a rank 1 warrior though.

I wouldn't say Pilav is bad at all, he's average, definitely not an r1 level warrior and I probably wouldn't have commented anything negative at all if he hadn't have said 'I'm a rank 1 player' among other things in that clip lol.
    I just thought it was funny with his ego and certain things he said that his only r1 title was from the malevolent season (first MoP season) where even straight up bad warriors got glad.

Pretty awesome that a molten player (at least I think his wow career originated from molten, I can certainly remember him from a good few years ago on deathwing) is featured in a video from one of the most famous WoW players though.

Edit: lolz i at least thought his r1 from the easiest season for warriors was from 3s but it was actually from 5s and hes 2100 in 3s atm with a 60% win/loss ratio when the R1 rating is currently at 3k..... yeahhh... he's not a good warrior, definitely doesn't deserve to be known as a 'rank 1 warrior' as swifty said xDDD..
    You are just the most stupid hater ever.

There's so much stuff I could say to shut you up but I'm just going to sit here and laugh at your ignorance instead.

7. June 1, 2014  

I would usually sit back and laugh but damn how could one be so clueless..
    He was being fun and entertaining throughout the whole video, of course he wasn't showing off or whatever
    anyways awesome vid thanks for sharing

8. June 1, 2014  
    Come on guys don't stop this is giving me nostaliga

9. June 1, 2014  
    He was being fun and entertaining throughout the whole video
    Let's just say that's your opinion.

10. June 1, 2014  
    Pretty good video, good to see a Molten player making it big.
    Didn't think he had the skills to reach rank 1(doesn't mater how OP warriors were in that patch), so props on that!

11. June 1, 2014  
    Let's just say that's your opinion.
    I was just about to write the same thing.

How can you find funny a kid who just throws some random insults at his opponent? Even a 5 years old child would be able to be more original.

12. June 1, 2014  
    You are just the most stupid hater ever.

There's so much stuff I could say to shut you up but I'm just going to sit here and laugh at your ignorance instead.
    Really I am the most stupid hater ever?

It's not like I posted my comment with some trash like 'HAHAHA BAD WARRIOR OMG LULZLZUZLZUZL' did I?

I said it's awesome he got featured on a YT channel like swiftys cause it is and he's not 'bad' at all but so far from being an r1 player let alone glad or duelist.

This warriors ego is ridiculous and he has nothing to show for it. Brb r1 5s in malevolent season, brb r1 warrior with 60% win loss and 2100 rating (when top 100 is like 2800-3k), brb youtube channel is full of 'best warrior EU' 'I'm the best' '2ez4me'.... lmao

If he wasn't so arrogant and full of himself then yeah I'd have nothing to say other than the video made me laugh, especially the 'this is like being in the club and you're the chick running away from me' lmfaoooo

I just think his ego is wayyyy above his actual skill level. Go look at his armory, max ratings 2200 in 2s and 3s and 2500 in 5s, really only 2200 in 2s and 3s as a 'rank 1 warrior best EU' lol.

Also please say 'so much stuff' to shut me up please cause it's not like anything I've said is a lie here :p

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoi...-Xi3ZcU7ddvOlQ - look at his banner

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...avpowa/pvp#bgs - amazing ratings and win loss for a RANK 1 WARRIOR

13. June 1, 2014  
    Tmaragorn
    best warrior eu nobody have heard of him before season where warrs were op as ****
    best warrior eu been arrogant as **** for getting r1 once
    best warrior eu swearing and insulting during the whole video showing off how mature he is
    no doubt he comes from private server his attitude suits it well enough

14. June 1, 2014  
    no doubt he comes from private server his attitude suits it well enough
    so ur assuming that people from retail are mature? more polite?

i dont see why term "private server" has something with manners?

15. June 1, 2014  
    Tmaragorn
    so ur assuming that people from retail are mature? more polite?

i dont see why term "private server" has something with manners?
    cuz most high rated players from private servers got ******ed ego from what ive seen especially on molten and at the same time look at venruki cdew vanguards hydra bendeadly jimos etc etc most of them dont even wear their pvp titles everybody knows how good they are no need to personally brag and been arrogant about it in immature way

So yeah that pilav guy he might be decent but his attitude is ******ed

123 ... Last