1. I was able to get Loot 12 of the Pit Fighter Trinkets didn't start the quest and was able to loot more than once. Now it seems you cant turn them in to get the upgrade though.
    which realm ?

2. seems the darkmoon arena quest is bugged again.

3. Putting the Carnies Back Together Again

Putting the Carnies Back Together Again Darkmoon Faire quest.
    Didn't work on Cata and isn't working on Mop as well.

4. I can't help it.. That "Putting the Carnies Back Together Again" quest IS NOT working for me. Someone said it was fixed... But it's not working to me. BUT! I thought I was suppose to First Aid them with my own resources and then it turned out to be with that bag... Now I try to use the bag... It loads.. and at the end it gives "Invalid Target".... WTF why? :x Even if I restart the quest again... it's not working... It's not... working... Please help?? :x I badly want to make this one done...
    This thing here is on Cataclysm... (if it matters I'm a Night Elf Mage)
    I also can't seem to find this Ringling guy or something? I think there are 4-5 quest guys on the Faire but I find only 2 of them... the Trophies Hunter trigger (which is also bugged... The game can't seem to recognize that I have the book and I receive exp from monsters) and the bugged carnies quest...
    Also the Healing quest (Putting the Carnies Back Together Again) rewards changes with the time:
    Sometimes its:
    about 5000 exp +5 First Aid Skill + 1 DarkMoon Game Token + 3 tickets
    And sometimes it's:
    about 30 000+ exp + 5 First Aid Skill + Tickets
    Edited: January 2, 2016

First ... 3111213