AngelicWarrior
    Congrats on running consistent raids DAILY and successfully

AngelicWarrior

Guild Shout-outs

Shout out to SKARIY, GREASYBACON , STONETOTEM, MICTILANTEJR for showing extensive knowledge of each class, dungeon, and but not limited to raids.

RECRUITMENT IS OPEN FOR A VERY SLIM AMMOUNT OF TIME

AngelicWarrior
    Mics my buddeh :D

AngelicWarrior
    Bumpy bump

5. Ahh this guild, I remember it back when Sargeras launched, it contained one of the worst scumbags on the server at the time tho most of them were pretty cool :) , assuming if it's the same guild but I'm pretty sure it is.

Scumbags or not, I'd sell my kidney to get to play with some of them again, can't believe it's almost been 4 years.

In any case good luck with the guild :D

AngelicWarrior

No need for you kidney bud

Ahh this guild, I remember it back when Sargeras launched, it contained one of the worst scumbags on the server at the time tho most of them were pretty cool :) , assuming if it's the same guild but I'm pretty sure it is.

Scumbags or not, I'd sell my kidney to get to play with some of them again, can't believe it's almost been 4 years.

In any case good luck with the guild :D
    Who was the worst scumbag? I don't recall one :D anyhow some of them are here(including my self I always tanked the raids) and others are people ive met in my travels of molten and retail and other servers.
    We currently have downed every piece of content that's 100% working currently and id love to get to speak with you.

IGN:Razevan,Dumbledwarve,celestte,Ripptidez,Dimitr ios,Bullcosbyy
    My Officer team: Skariy,Greasybacon,Stonetotem,Chalchi/MictilanteJR
    Other useful contacts(Core raiders): Healzlolz,Biblan.

Spread the word, we raid EVERYDAY.

boligrafo

Other useful contacts(Core raiders): Healzlolz,Biblan.

Spread the word, we raid EVERYDAY.
    Bilban* if you give away our IGNs give 'em right dumbo :p. Also Vitiate works.

AngelicWarrior

Nab

ALL LID KIK VI TAH TEE,I FCK UN KEYBROAD (: -Raze 2014

9. July 3, 2014  
    AngelicWarrior
    Bump!!!!!!!!!

10. July 5, 2014  
    This is a nostalgic guild name. Dont think that theres any correlation between this guild and AGGRESSION way back when but goddamn lol either a huge coincidence or not alot of originality.

11. July 5, 2014  
    AngelicWarrior
    There is a connection,i assume your "ShamanNoodle" from AGGRESSION. though the two guilds are different I raided in AGGRESSIONS 25m CORE when we downed everything first...if you remember its Blowishup the shadowpriest

I was in both guilds AGGRESSOR Prior to speaking with "Volatile" whom recruited me over to AGGRESSION,i made a new toon geared it and poof was a core AGGRESSION member, missed that guild and the people.

I remember people like you,todds,volatile,mikey etc etc

12. July 9, 2014  
    AngelicWarrior

Recruitment

Recruitment of classes is now extremely limited

AngelicWarrior

Destoryer's End

GJ DS 8/8 cleared

14. I've played with Stonetotem on Ragnoras and Sargeras, a very brilliant guy and knows his classes well enough that he gives a good structure to the raid! I'm glad to be tanking for him! Our GM Raze is pretty cool too I guess, he doesn't do exceptional dps like Skariy, or lead raids like Skariy, or heal as hard as Stone, or tank as well as Greasy, but he sure does try :) He does bring the guild together and gives us the push and thirst to succeed through every raid :D

First 123 Last