1. A helping hand

Hello folks of molten, my name is Lightster (Duh!) and i wish to share with you my one goal here. Ive recently come back from a itsy bitsy break and now i want to spend my time giving back to the comunity and this is how i tend to do so:
    - Need a help with leveling or with some gold for starters contact me ingame and if im available ill aid you. (only for newcomers :) )
    - Even if you need an alt leveled its not a problem and no need to introduce yourself as a newcomer, just say you are an alt of some1s and ill help, no biggie :)
    - Need help with gearing or runing through heroics or random normals to boost your gear? Ill try my best to help if im available.
    - Need help with rep quests or certain group quest? Im there for ya! Same as always, if i can, send me a whisper :)

Few things u should know upfront is that im not really geared, 5.8 as tank and as a dps (yes im a paladin) and that im serbian (just saiyan for those that speak the same language to avoid misunderstandings and talk on our monkey language upfront)

Thats about it fellow adventurers, all in all, if u need help with something, anything, just gimme a whisper and if i can, ill help.
    P.S. OFC its all for free, lelz. :) Have a nice day and get many many phat lewt! :)

Knippenborg
    what server are you on?