1. I know about mastery gear switching tried it back when 4.3 was released but didnt since then. You really have to time the switch and everything and let your leader know cuz sometimes some people pull faster and etc and you will be stuck with that gear *giggle :3

2. yeah lol getting stuck with intel pieces is really gonna send our numbers through the roof xD

3. Tried fury 1st time 2 days ago n i'm OOR all the way :(

Kevinator
    Tried fury 1st time 2 days ago n i'm OOR all the way :(
    do you mean poor? or is OOR some shortened name for something
    I dont know if oor is negitvie or positive so im gonna give both responses

Positive:
    Glad you are enjoying fury keep raping the meters

Negitive:
    What exactly is wrong are you not seeing the numbers you expected, are you rage starving or is it just not fun. I can help you if you link your armory+character info ss

Kevinator
    u sure that even in hit spec u don't want 2 gurth?
    Not only that but your off hand gurth will have a its proc rate halfed so you wont get as much tenticales as expected. So you would want a slicer offhand since its got bis stats and +expertise if your an orc like mwa so dont roll 2 gurths.

6. do you mean poor? or is OOR some shortened name for something
    I dont know if oor is negitvie or positive so im gonna give both responses

Positive:
    Glad you are enjoying fury keep raping the meters

Negitive:
    What exactly is wrong are you not seeing the numbers you expected, are you rage starving or is it just not fun. I can help you if you link your armory+character info ss
    sorry,i mean Out Of Rage :P thats what happening with me all the way.

Kevinator
    sorry,i mean Out Of Rage :P thats what happening with me all the way.
    The reason behind that is if you are dpsing on dummies then you wont get half the rage you would get in raids
    since warriors gain rage from damage taken and all the buffs.
    Another reason is you might be overspamming hs dont do this. If you use 2p t13 then spam it with herioc fury other wise i only tend to use it at around 40+ rage since it consumes alot.
    Another reason is probably the fact you are not expertise capped or have not got enough hit for your build. Hit is the main source of your rage building since normal melee genrates rage. if your not at soft cap then your doing it wrong get at least 13% hit or the amount of hit required for whatever build you have chosen

Heres a tip while in a raid use this macro
    /Cast Berserker rage
    /Cast Inner Rage

what this does is it gives you an increased rage regen since berserker rage increases rage genrated from damage taken and inner rage reduces hs rage so you can spam hs alot more thats what i do. Use this macro on cd or when you know your going to take heavy damage.

Good Luck!

8. last time i heard about expertise cap on molten it was around 14 since its bugged.

its actually not bugged, expertise by itself is working fine. whats not correct is physical hittable of level "??" enemies (bosses, most likely). instead of beeing (playerlevel +3) and thus 88 they are actually on the same level as the player.
    if you want to know your hit / expertise cap for bosses on molten you can just open your character panel, hover Hit Chance and Expertise in the stattab and read up your Miss/Dodge/Parry Chance vs. level 85 opponents (first line) - on Molten these are also the values that matter for Bosses.

as a result you actually would need more hit and expertise rating when fighting dungeon bosses or the adds in bossfight than you do when fighting raidbosses :P its also part of the reason why on molten people do way more raiddps than it was the case on retail, but thats another subject of its own.

Kevinator
    its actually not bugged, expertise by itself is working fine. whats not correct is physical hittable of level "??" enemies (bosses, most likely). instead of beeing (playerlevel +3) and thus 88 they are actually on the same level as the player.
    if you want to know your hit / expertise cap for bosses on molten you can just open your character panel, hover Hit Chance and Expertise in the stattab and read up your Miss/Dodge/Parry Chance vs. level 85 opponents (first line) - on Molten these are also the values that matter for Bosses.

as a result you actually would need more hit and expertise rating when fighting dungeon bosses or the adds in bossfight than you do when fighting raidbosses :P its also part of the reason why on molten people do way more raiddps than it was the case on retail, but thats another subject of its own.
    Yea the expertise cap is 20

10. Can i ask something about Raging Blow?
    Did i must to wait until it comes up naturally by white swings or i must berserker rage to make it up? If i must, when?

Kevinator
    Can i ask something about Raging Blow?
    Did i must to wait until it comes up naturally by white swings or i must berserker rage to make it up? If i must, when?

Prefarably when you are enraged which is like 50% of the time other wise if your other abilties are on cd/have not proced or if its time for a burst and theres no enrage up i suggest you use Beserker rage to proc it otherwise just let your enrage proc it :)

Kevinator
    bumpz if any fury warriors still need help out there im still happy to help:)

13. what about expertise cap for pvp? how much does it requires?

Kevinator
    what about expertise cap for pvp? how much does it requires?
    if you plan to roll fury for pvp the biggest advice i can give you is that you shouldnt. roll arms instead

First 12345 ... Last