1. hmm this is my test shown with my gear. Doing some 24k-26k dps on dummy. Hows you think?

Kevinator
    hmm this is my test shown with my gear. Doing some 24k-26k dps on dummy. Hows you think?

Could you set to damage done and click the meter so i can see what you are using and how many times.

3. well, i was bursting right after i reach the dummy, so as you can see my death wish is in 16 seconds remaining so it was around 15 seconds dps duration (haha).

Heres maybe for some references on dungeon boss (easy one since he only standing there)

Initial Burst:

After boss defeat:

Exact same gear :D

4. nice guide, I am using 11% hit, 20/20 exp, 30% Crit and rest I put mastery (ignoring haste), doing not bad imo, 44 - 47k @ Ultraxion, depends on whole groups DPS and when I got CD's back, have x2 Yorsaj normal axes. I am 396ilvl.

Phoenixblade
    My only question about this guide is why Crit and not Mastery Oranges? Otherwise, love the guide!

6. So I have a 410 ilvl arms warrior, all gained through raiding except heroic Gurth and HC eye they were bought. I am no where near the best arms out there, I main pala, but I do know how to play them very well. In our HC runs I usually come second in dps to our Fury warrior. Same gear as me (Bought all his **** though) and he too knows his class. So same gear, same skill and he will always out dps me (except Yor and Spine, Bladestorm of course :D). On madness he finished with 94k dps whilst I was on 89k. But after seeing that I came straight to this guide and relearnt Fury OS :D Great guide btw, havent even touched fury since 4.0.3 :3

7. how the hell it is posible to get 27 hit :D? stack hit gems? i reforged everythink i can to hit and still got only 17 with 398 gear level o.O

8. What is the hit priority here in molten/warmane with fury warriors.playing arms like 1 year after crash.now I'm trying to go fury.my items are a little bad except weapons.i got all Ds normal weapons.No set piece though.
    so thi hit with fury is 8 soft cap.exp 20.and what about the hard cap for hit.is it necessary to get 26 like retail?

First ... 456