1. May 21, 2015  
    so for solving the problem just not use the add on? I've some troubles when create a sell, "item not found" what's wrong?

2. May 21, 2015  
    so for solving the problem just not use the add on? I've some troubles when create a sell, "item not found" what's wrong?
    Use the addon in first post of this thread. It fixes the problem.

3. May 26, 2015  
    Some time ago Molten broke auction house addon functionality and even normal auction house functionality when switching pages too fast as described here (wotlk). Later the same problem appeared on Cataclysm.

When performing search requests too fast AH window gets bugged and has to be reopened to be usable again. This also breaks most AH addons.

This addon fixes the problem by delaying auction house search requests. As a result requests can not be sent too fast and auction house addons work slower than before but at least they work.

Download Warmane AH-fix v1.3 (wotlk)

Download Molten AH-fix v1.2 (cata)

Version 1.3 (wotlk only): Added fix for problems with posting auctions with Auctioneer after May 20, 2015 update. Renamed from Molten AH-fix to Warmane AH-fix. If you have older version delete it when downloading new one.

Version 1.2: Functions that ignore the increased delay (like sorting buttons in Auctioneer) will now freeze game for a short moment when trying to send request too early instead of breaking AH window. This should not happen often. Do not keep clicking during the freeze.

Version 1.1: Delay between sending request and getting response is also taken into account now. New request won't be sent too early if previous requests response was delayed.
    Thank you so much dude! You are the absolute best! REGARDS FROM DESTROYED - SARGERAS :D

4. May 30, 2015  
    Looks like a great fix!

But can someone please post these 2 addons on a different DL site though? A direct link to the files (if possible) would be sweet.

That cloud site doesn't work with my setup unfortunately.

Thanks in advance BIG time.

5. May 30, 2015  
    Looks like a great fix!

But can someone please post these 2 addons on a different DL site though? A direct link to the files (if possible) would be sweet.

That cloud site doesn't work with my setup unfortunately.

Thanks in advance BIG time.
    Wotlk

Cata

You can try those. I was not able to find anything that provides direct link but I will set up something myself soon and change download links.

6. May 30, 2015  

7. June 5, 2015  
    This MEGA is not working for me. it does not do anything when i click the button download, and when im creating a MEGA acc, it just freezes on thinking, caman cant get any worst.

8. Hi Guys!

I'd like to ask, that is the Cata version compatible with MoP? I'm currently looking for a good auctioneer addon, and found this.

Thanks for the answers in advance!

9. Hi Guys!

I'd like to ask, that is the Cata version compatible with MoP? I'm currently looking for a good auctioneer addon, and found this.

Thanks for the answers in advance!
    Are there similar problems with auction house on MoP also?

10. I am using addon Auctionator with Warmane AH-fix. I don't from from what time i started to get this message: The item was not found, but i still have this problem.
    Can you give me advice, how can i fix it?

11. Well.. I fixed it by myself just downloan last reliased version :D
    Thank you for your work (^_^)

12. hi , i installed the addon properly i think in E:\wow wotlk warmane\Interface\AddOns\Warmane_AH-fix
    But the addon is not detected in the addon window on character menu and auctioneer still not working , please help

13. hi , i installed the addon properly i think in E:\wow wotlk warmane\Interface\AddOns\Warmane_AH-fix
    But the addon is not detected in the addon window on character menu and auctioneer still not working , please help
    Make sure there are no extra folders. Addons files should be directly in AddOns\Warmane_AH-fix, not in another sub folder.

14. Make sure there are no extra folders. Addons files should be directly in AddOns\Warmane_AH-fix, not in another sub folder.
    I did that like I do for every addon , should the addon show in the addon list or it works by itself ? (screenshots plz)

15. I did that like I do for every addon , should the addon show in the addon list or it works by itself ? (screenshots plz)
    It should show up in the list like any other addon.

First 1234 ... Last