1. It should show up in the list like any other addon.
    I copied them with subfolder without and directly xD now it works don't even know wich solution is working ...
    Thank you so much you are a life saver

2. Version 1.3 (wotlk only): Added fix for problems with posting auctions with Auctioneer after todays update. Renamed from Molten AH-fix to Warmane AH-fix. If you have older version delete it when downloading new one.

Download link in first post updated.
    I down loaded this, and I'm using Autioneer, but I am still getting
    "unable to confirm auction for [xxxxx] timed out while waiting for posted item to clear from bags."
    any idea what I should do?

3. I down loaded this, and I'm using Autioneer, but I am still getting
    "unable to confirm auction for [xxxxx] timed out while waiting for posted item to clear from bags."
    any idea what I should do?
    Is it showing up in addon list?

4. When you open auction house first time there should also be a message in chat box that the addon was loaded. Is the message appearing and does it say 1.3 as addons version?

5. it wasn't! I had to log completely off game to get it to show up!
    Thank you so very much for the fix and the help:)

6. is there any mop version? I have same problem in mop.

7. is there any mop version? I have same problem in mop.
    According to a staff member AH should work properly on MoP now. Are you still having problems?
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2496193

8. I saw from description that it freezes client but I think that's bit overkill considering you want to just delay the function calls.

You can store old function and overwrite the global name for it with your replacement function that calls the old function.

local original_AH_function = AH_function

AH_function = function(...)
    -- do stuff
    original_AH_function(...) -- call the original function
    end

Download link seems broken as of 11.8.2015 (for 3.3.5a version).

9. I saw from description that it freezes client but I think that's bit overkill considering you want to just delay the function calls.

You can store old function and overwrite the global name for it with your replacement function that calls the old function.

local original_AH_function = AH_function

AH_function = function(...)
    -- do stuff
    original_AH_function(...) -- call the original function
    end

Download link seems broken as of 11.8.2015 (for 3.3.5a version).
    That's exactly what I am doing. It only freezes the client when something is ignoring function that tells it that it can't perform AH search yet. From what I tested it's only order by column functions of Auctioneer on wotlk when clicked multiple times quickly. The rest works without freezing the client. I know there are better solutions like making a queue and calling the function later but if it's just order by column buttons in Auctioneer that you usually don't click multiple times in less than 1 sec I don't think that's needed.

Just checked download link and it works for me.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

10. hey guyz can u relink the direct link bcs i cnt get it with that mega crap and my addont don't work and I have no clue how to fix it please help :(

11. hey guyz can u relink the direct link bcs i cnt get it with that mega crap and my addont don't work and I have no clue how to fix it please help :(
    Which expansion?

12. Server Ragnaros WTLK both addons dont work auctionator dont seach items auctioneer dont even work as addon for me tried many sites.

13. Greetings and sorry if this constitutes a double post but I'd just like instructions as to how to install this fix. Are you just dropping the zip file in the addons directory? creating a directory and unzipping in it? what? Thanks in advance

First 12345 ... Last