1. Last time I checked auction house was working properly on MoP. Are you having some problems with it?
    Yes, when I try to scan the auction house with Auctionator it doesn't start scanning. I just put the cata add-on and we will see if it works.

Edit: Unfortunately it didn't work, the add-on gets loaded but the scan still doesn't work. Auctioneer scan works, but the prices are incorrect it shows 200000 gold for a stack of solid stone.

Edit2: Slow scan on Auctionator didn't work at first, but after installing your add-on it got the correct number of pages. It scans 587 pages, without the add-on it only got 3 or 4 pages. I'm still waiting to see if it will read them correctly. I will post when it's done.
    Edited: January 11, 2016

2. Yes, when I try to scan the auction house with Auctionator it doesn't start scanning. I just put the cata add-on and we will see if it works.

Edit: Unfortunately it didn't work, the add-on gets loaded but the scan still doesn't work. Auctioneer scan works, but the prices are incorrect it shows 200000 gold for a stack of solid stone.
    When you do full scan with Auctionator it tries to scan whole AH with 1 request. That has never worked on any realm here and my addon doesn't fix it. But I might try to make that full scan work the way Auctioneer does it.

Edit2: Slow scan on Auctionator didn't work at first, but after installing your add-on it got the correct number of pages. It scans 587 pages, without the add-on it only got 3 or 4 pages. I'm still waiting to see if it will read them correctly. I will post when it's done.
    Then apparently the problem exists on MoP realms. I don't remember seeing slow scan in Auctionator but I haven't really used MoP version of it. If it's there then it should work.
    Edited: January 11, 2016

3. Yey, the slow scan did work and it lists all the prices correctly, but damn it's slow and if you alt+tab it will stop and it will continue only if WoW is the main window... To launch slow scan in Auctionator you just click the scan button while pressing control. Thank you for this add-on, I can finally use the AH now.

4. Works great! Total game-changer. Thank you so much.

5. in what forlder you put fix lol... i cant get that part

6. Version 1.4 (wotlk only): Removed delay when searching or scanning auction house as it does not seem to be needed with the new core. On wotlk this addon is now only needed to post auctions using Auctioneer.

Download link in first post updated.

7. Version 1.4 (wotlk only): Removed delay when searching or scanning auction house as it does not seem to be needed with the new core. On wotlk this addon is now only needed to post auctions using Auctioneer.

Addon isn't working for me. Neither version. I even think under your cata version you also uploaded the Wotlk version. Anyway always gives the same error, that it can't find enough of the item in my inventory.

Downloaded the 4.0.1 version from Curse and that one does work. So you might want to test yours out again.
    Edited: April 11, 2016

8. Addon isn't working for me. Neither version. I even think under your cata version you also uploaded the Wotlk version. Anyway always gives the same error, that it can't find enough of the item in my inventory.

Downloaded the 4.0.1 version from Curse and that one does work. So you might want to test yours out again.
    It works for me with Auctioneer version 5.8.4723 (for patch 3.3.3) and has worked for others. Download links are correct and versions for wotlk and Cata are different.

9. Version 1.5 (wotlk only): The addon now visually changes mails from auction house to show sender as either Alliance Auction House or Horde Auction House. In the new core some auction house mails include city in sender name (like Stormwind Auction House), which prevents addons that check auction house mails by sender name from working properly (for example BeanCounter).

10. Version 1.5 (wotlk only): The addon now visually changes mails from auction house to show sender as either Alliance Auction House or Horde Auction House. In the new core some auction house mails include city in sender name (like Stormwind Auction House), which prevents addons that check auction house mails by sender name from working properly (for example BeanCounter).

Instead of 2 for loops I'd suggest a simple single table lookup
    Code:
    local t = {
     ["Undercity AuctionHouse"] = "Horde Auction House",
    --etc
    }
    return function:
    Code:
    sender = t[sender] or sender
    -

And for the double spaces, just replace them via string.gsub before checking for the actual name.
    Code:
    sender = string.gsub(sender, " ", "")
    Edited: April 15, 2016

11. THANK YOU.
    I'm so glad I found this, it was driving me crazy why it wasn't working.

12. June 8, 2016  
    in what forlder you put fix lol... i cant get that part
    BUMP (not good with lua's)

13. June 8, 2016  
    BUMP (not good with lua's)
    Put the folder in AddOns folder. Like any other addon.

14. Why aren't the AH sale pending mails not automatically getting deleted? My mailbox is full of them and I can't even get to the next batch of mails because if I delete the mails, I lose those "not shown" mails. Please have a fix for this, it's triggering me.

First ... 34567 ... Last