1. Auctionator uses GetAll scan to get all items on AH with a single request. It has never worked on Warmane or Molten. Instead it returns only first page. It's a known issue but I don't know if it's reported on bug tracker and if it's just broken or disabled intentionally.

2. Auction House GetAll Scan Issue

Interesting bug of the Auction House that breaks Auctionator addon. I just filled a report in the bugtracker, hopefully they fix it soon. Please, vote it up!

3. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Tried the wotlk fix. Still doesn't list sold auctions in Beancounter. I'm using Auctioneer version for 3.3.5. What version should I use? Maybe 4.0.1?

4. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I am using Auctioneer Suite 5.8.4723, which is for patch 3.3.3. It's still working for me. It will only work for auctions you sell after you start using the addon. And it might not work if your WoW client is not in English.

5. 4 Weeks Ago  
    My client is in English. It still didn't work with your addon. Even with 4.0.1 version (english client). Guess I'll have to try 3.3.3 version. Weird though, because it records SOME sales (but not very many at all).

EDIT: Now with 3.3.3 beancounter tab doesn't even show up in the AH.
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

6. 4 Weeks Ago  
    As far as I know, there is no Auctioner Suite version for 3.3.5. There are only versions for 3.3.3 and 4.0.1. And both should work with my addon. Check sender names of your AH mails. If sender name is Alliance Auction House or Horde Auction House, everything should be working correctly. But as I said, auctions sold before you started using my addon won't show up.
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I remember some mails being sent with the name of the city, like "Darnassus Auction House"

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    As far as I know, there is no Auctioner Suite version for 3.3.5. There are only versions for 3.3.3 and 4.0.1. And both should work with my addon. Check sender names of your AH mails. If sender name is Alliance Auction House or Horde Auction House, everything should be working correctly. But as I said, auctions sold before you started using my addon won't show up.
    You are right, I'm using 3.3.3 version not 3.3.5. However it does show up as "Alliance Auction House ". Still doesnt list in beancounter. How can I do a clean install of beancounter? i.e. what must I delete to ensure it should work? I'd rather avoid deleting my whole WTF folder xD

Also, does your addon need to be renamed? Or literally just put it into the addons folder? Although if it is saying Alliance Auction House it means it worked right?

Thanks for your patience :D

9. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I remember some mails being sent with the name of the city, like "Darnassus Auction House"
    That's what this addon fixes. It renames all of them to Horde/Alliance Auction House.

You are right, I'm using 3.3.3 version not 3.3.5. However it does show up as "Alliance Auction House ". Still doesnt list in beancounter. How can I do a clean install of beancounter? i.e. what must I delete to ensure it should work? I'd rather avoid deleting my whole WTF folder xD

Also, does your addon need to be renamed? Or literally just put it into the addons folder? Although if it is saying Alliance Auction House it means it worked right?

Thanks for your patience :D
    It's just a regular addon. You have to put it in addons folder, just like any other addon. If mails show up as Alliance Auction House, it should be working. If it's working, you will see a message in chat first time you open AH or mailbox.

Beancounter addons data is stored here:
    WTF\Account\<Account name>\SavedVariables\BeanCounter.lua

But I don't think deleting it will fix anything.

First ... 789