1. Auctionator and the same problem. started about 4-7 hours ago.

2. Version 1.6 (wotlk only): Search delay was added back and increased because of server side changes.

Download link in first post updated.

3. It's an issue on the server's side, we already know the cause and we will be fixing it in the next 10-15 hours.

4. Same issue here with auctionator AND after disabling it. Started at last server restart, about 7 hours ago.

5. Just tested v1.6 everything seems fine albeit a bit laggy and sluggish which is to be expected but at least operational
    Thank you Anyone for the quick reply and Fix, at least it will make the rest of the day at the AH bearable!
    So glad it was just a server side issue, I would hate it if the change was intended. Thanks Proterean on the swift reply too!

6. Why server wont let me search AH, post items normally just as I have been able to do for years?
    Because every good thing must come to an end :P :D, it is obvious that this is a problem caused by the last update i'm sure they will fix it soon

7. Thanks for the answer Proterean!

8. yep same problem here since this morning 11 am [Berlin]
    and i dont even use this ah fix..

9. Auctionator and the same problem. started about 4-7 hours ago.
    I can confirm this.

10. yep same problem here since this morning 11 am [Berlin]
    and i dont even use this ah fix..
    This addon was made to fix such problems. Version 1.6 fixes the problem that appeared yesterday.

11. It's an issue on the server's side, we already know the cause and we will be fixing it in the next 10-15 hours.
    i hope it ll be fixed soon ,as Proterean said.

for now ,
    Thank you to " anyone0 " for quick Fix , Works very well ( but AH is slow (as expected) ).

12. It seems AH is working fine again without the need of a fix, tested on Lordaeron.

I suggest people that installed v1.6 go back to v1.5 make sure old files are deleted inside interface folder, you can find the download link for v1.5 in the first post under the spoiler "older versions".

Please update the first post again so people don't get confused in the future, thanks for the effort anyone0!

13. Tested on both wotlk realms. Version 1.6 is no longer needed. Changed download link in first post back to version 1.5.

14. I've been playing on Lordaeron a month using Auctionator.
    A couple of weeks ago it had problems like everyone else
    was having, sever side issues that are now gone. Okay.

But I've never installed this AH-fix, and I'm curious how many
    lock-ups people have these days? I get nearly zero on 3.3.5.
    Thanks man.

First ... 56789 ... Last