1. I've been playing on Lordaeron a month using Auctionator.
    A couple of weeks ago it had problems like everyone else
    was having, sever side issues that are now gone. Okay.

But I've never installed this AH-fix, and I'm curious how many
    lock-ups people have these days? I get nearly zero on 3.3.5.
    Thanks man.
    There should not be any on wotlk realms. This addon was needed on the old core where the problem existed for more than a year and AH scans could not be done without this addon. With Lordaerons core it was not needed anymore. The addon now only fixes auction posting with last wotlk version of Auctioneer (first Cata version works without it, according to some posts) and changes AH mail sender names so BeanCounter can work properly. Everything related to AH scans was removed from wotlk version of this addon and is no longer needed.

2. So I downloaded the file and have 0 clue what to do with it, sorry for the stupid question but what should I do with it?

P.S. I got a problem with posting an item at the auction house. It says "Timed out while waiting for posted item to clear from bags."
    Edited: December 18, 2016

3. So I downloaded the file and have 0 clue what to do with it, sorry for the stupid question but what should I do with it?
    Put the folder in addons folder. Just like any other addon.

4. Is this still needed? If so which version for wotlk?

5. Is this still needed? If so which version for wotlk?
    Current features of wotlk version:
    Fixes auction posting with last wotlk version of Auctioneer addon (not needed for first Cata version, which some people use on wotlk).
    Fixes AH mail sender names to work with BeanCounter addon (included in Auctioneer Suite).

If you aren't using those, you don't need this addon.

6. July 5, 2017  
    Thank you for this! I would like to add something, I was having the posting timeout issue which didn't sound like the same issue you have written about in the first post. Also, the first post makes it seem like this is no longer needed, when in fact I needed it for that issue. Just saying, might be confusing people. I'm a designer/developer who has been using addons since vanilla and skimming the post it seemed like it wasn't my solution.

7. July 5, 2017  
    Thank you for this! I would like to add something, I was having the posting timeout issue which didn't sound like the same issue you have written about in the first post. Also, the first post makes it seem like this is no longer needed, when in fact I needed it for that issue. Just saying, might be confusing people. I'm a designer/developer who has been using addons since vanilla and skimming the post it seemed like it wasn't my solution.
    Which expansion is that about? This issue was fixed on wotlk so I assume you are talking about Cata. Cata population is very low and on wotlk version is only needed for a specific version of Auctioneer addon now (if that's still not fixed) so most of the use for this addon seemed to be gone now. But I should check current situation on both expansions and update first post.

8. July 6, 2017  

9. July 6, 2017  
    Seems like I misread a part of your previous post. That's the problem with a specific version of Auctioneer. Unless you are using a different addon that I have not tried or an older version of a different addon.

Is it the part about version 1.6 that makes it seem like the addon is no longer needed?

10. July 7, 2017  
    ya and that version 1.6 is grayed out, Im a UI/UX designer lol. That stuff is confusing.

11. I can't post an item with auctioneer, it keeps appearing an error, is normal?

12. Broken Links

Thank you for the information. The links from OP are not reachable due to web certificate issues. Does anyone have a download alternative?

13. Download links are working for me. New temporary link for wotlk version: http://www.filedropper.com/warmaneah-fixv15

14. Auctionator may be broken

Download links are working for me. New temporary link for wotlk version: http://www.filedropper.com/warmaneah-fixv15
    Thank you for the link, it works well. Unfortunately, it does not seem to fix the issue I am experiencing with Auctionator: full scan is suspiciously fast [10 seconds] and incomplete [reports to scan an amount of items smaller than the one listed by search]. Is this a known / reported issue?

First ... 678910 Last