1. New profile picture that I created.

2. My new stream offline wallpaper. I really love making these wallpaper in these cool colors, makes them look like some dream. Let me know what you think. I'm still practising alot so this may not be the most perfect ones but I try my best.

3. A player requested this one. Tried to match the colors together with the transmog. Added a bit of contrast / blur on the background and a cool texture to make it look kind of oldish..

4. These wallpapers are awesome! :O

5. Holy ****.
    These wallpaper's are simply amazing. Good job man.
    Never gona be in you'r level :c

6. Holy ****.
    These wallpaper's are simply amazing. Good job man.
    Never gona be in you'r level :c

7. Requesting for a design by Dispx

If you would like something to be made by Dispx you will have to do the following when sending a request.
    Full Transmog Set:
    Head:
    Shoulders:
    Cloak:
    Chest:
    Shirt:
    Tabard:
    Wrist: (if shown in your transmog)
    Hands:
    Belt:
    Legs:
    Boots:
    Main Hand:
    Offhand:
    Ranged:

Screenshot of your character (Head to toe) and face screenshot:
    The screenshot can be taken from character screen or from ingame (Head to toe) and also a face & hairstyle.

Explain:
    Explain how you would like the picture / signature / avatar etc to look like. You have to give me full details explained well. If you want a character included, you have to explain the position the character is going to be in, upclose, far away. What movement is the character doing, is he casting a spell (If so, what spell / color), or is he running etc.

Colors are also important. If you want to have text included, I need to know what color, if you have any special font you would like me to use etc. If you want the picture to have a special gradient with special color. If you don't know what I mean you can check the forum post on page 2, the pictures look dreamy.

Background: You can send me a background if you have one you like, otherwise I have alot of backgrounds. If you explain me well, I can get you almost any background possible. Tell me the color of the background and maybe I can find something matching.

If you have any more ideas, let me know. A well written request will make it easier for me to make your idea come true, also I won't have to spend extra time changing stuff up and resending it to you 10 times or more.

8. July 1, 2014  

9. July 1, 2014  
    Example of request sending so you understand in a better way.
    My Transmog Set
    Head: None (Hidden)
    Shoulders: Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate Shoulders
    Chest: Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate Chestpiece
    Cloak: None (Hidden)
    Shirt: None
    Tabard: Wrathful Gladiator's tabard
    Wrist: None. Not visible in my transmog
    Hands: Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate Gauntlets
    Belt: Wrathful Gladiator's Girdle of Triumph
    Legs: Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate Legguards
    Boots: Ruthless Gladiator's Warboots of Alacrity (Non-elite)
    Main Hand: Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful
    Offhand: None
    Ranged: None
    Screenshots of my character.

Explanation:
    I would like the picture to be a stream offline wallpaper. I would like my character to be positioned on the left side of the picture upclose with only his upper body visible. I would like him holding the sword, like if he is combat.
    Background: I would like to have a background, like a snowy weather, possibly some mountains behind the character.
    Colors: I would like to have the background a bit blueish, matching the transmog. Also make it look like it is cold and possibly snowing a bit outside.
    Text: I would like to have the text on the right side of the picture. I would like it to say:
    Stream Offline in big letters. Under that I would like it to say in a bit smaller letters: Follow me to be notified when I go live! I would like the text to be a bit light blue, a mix between a blue color and a white one.

10. July 1, 2014  

Stream offline wallpaper for a streamer.

11. July 4, 2014  

First 123 Last