1. Time-lost proto drake camping guide.

~Time-lost proto drake/Vyragosa spawns in 3 hours exact (after a complete reset); sharing the same spawn like spawn points and time depending on whichever of them spawns.

~Vyragosa will always fly very low on the ground when Time-lost proto drake will always fly higher (Atleast 15-18 feet higher from the ground).

~The spawn is completly random so either Vyragosa or Time-lost proto-drake will spawn. After Vyragosa or Time-lost proto drake is killed, by that same minute you killed it, it will spawn in 1 hour with additional 3 minutes (due to the corpse, which the corpse actually vanishes in 3 minutes). After an hour, either Time-lost proto drake will spawn or Vyragosa; the chances of a spawning Time-lost proto drake is pretty rare which i shall say like 80% chance of spawning, so if Vyragosa spawns again in that hour you should kill it again and wait for another hour, if it didnt spawn at all then the time has been reseted which you have to wait another 3 hours for either of them to spawn again.

NOTE: in order for Time-lost proto drake to spawn, you have to kill Vyragosa; if not killed, Time-lost proto drake will never spawn until Vyragosa is killed.

PRECAUTION: List of locations of BUGS that might make you unable to loot the Time-Lost Proto-Drake:

~ Bor's Fall: Time-Lost Proto-Drake might fall inside an ice hill cliff

(Updating soon for more bugs)

This is what I've learned so far. Been studying & camping Time-lost proto drake in cata for a very long time! I hope this helps! I am really a good expert on camping Time-lost proto drake! Wish you all the best of luck! Happy camping! :)

2. Nice guide, does this work on frostwolf?

3. July 3, 2017  
    "Time-lost proto drake/Vyragosa spawns in 3 hours exact (after a complete reset);"

Wrong, in Icecrown (Wrath of the Lich King) just after a restart, you don't need to wait 3/2/1h, it's an instant spawn

4. "Time-lost proto drake/Vyragosa spawns in 3 hours exact (after a complete reset);"

Wrong, in Icecrown (Wrath of the Lich King) just after a restart, you don't need to wait 3/2/1h, it's an instant spawn
    Why is that wrong? Is it spawning only after restart?
    Or it's working normally, but after restart you can kill him immediately...

5. Why is that wrong? Is it spawning only after restart?
    Or it's working normally, but after restart you can kill him immediately...
    It spawns right after crash/restart, and then every X hours afterwards.

Btw I just checked all the spots/route exactly 3 and 6 hours after the corpse of the last kill disappeared and found nothing, so I guess, at least on Icecrown, the spawn time is not either 3 od 6 hours exact... Might actually be 6-24h random or whatever it was at retail I don't know.

6. It spawns right after crash/restart, and then every X hours afterwards.
    Can confirm on this. Was waiting for Vyragosa over a month active, when I say waiting is camping in Storm peaks over 7h per day. Happnd to see Vyragosa only after restarts. Thats how I killed both of them. Server went down logged in and found em spawned.

Good Luck to all hunters of this 2 rares.

7. Back in retail it was 8 hrs between spawns. Don't really know if its the same here...

8. What about spawn points, where is TLPD mostly spawning?