1. July 3, 2014  
    Probably a macro n recommended addon section will be good
    Only macro you can use is focus the boss and to cast focus Lightening Bolt so you don't loose your target, besides that it's just keybinds tbh.

PS: Rshammy is not the best in PvE, that's Hpala, Rshammy is best in PvP though

2. July 4, 2014  
    Only macro you can use is focus the boss and to cast focus Lightening Bolt so you don't loose your target, besides that it's just keybinds tbh.

PS: Rshammy is not the best in PvE, that's Hpala, Rshammy is best in PvP though
    Ohh you want my LB macro? You don't have to set the boss as your focus, leaving you free to focus the tank.

#showtooltip Lightning Bolt
    /cast [harm,@target][harm,@targettarget] Lightning Bolt

Oh and another one (Mainly PvP).

#showtooltip Purify Spirit
    /cast [target=mouseover,help] Purify Spirit; [@mouseover,harm] Purge; [help] Purify Spirit; [harm] Purge

3. July 9, 2014  

Resto shamy

So i have question i have solid gear about 380-385 and i wonder would i need to get my haste at 916 or 2005 and then would i need to reforge spirit and crit intoo haste or masteri and if i reforge spirit to haste would i need than to have water shield glyph ?

4. So i have question i have solid gear about 380-385 and i wonder would i need to get my haste at 916 or 2005 and then would i need to reforge spirit and crit intoo haste or masteri and if i reforge spirit to haste would i need than to have water shield glyph ?
    To reach the 2005 haste cap, I used a lot of items with haste mastery (so I didn't sacrifice mastery for haste which would be stupid) like neck, pants, relic, belt, etc. Other items that had mastery and spirit I reforged spirit to haste and the one that had haste and spirit I reforged spirit to mastery.

This is my shaman in case you want to check the gear, I dislike T13 btw and you can easily guess my reforges from what I said, as for gems they are all 50 int or 25 int 25 mastery.

Water shield glyph is a small improvement, I rather deal stronger heals and pack up some potions for the rare case of going oom.

5. Its just useless to use 2005 haste cap as shammy,you have only 1 perodic heal n thats rip and the 1 extra tick of 2005 isnt that worth.better use those haste in mastery/crit

6. Its just useless to use 2005 haste cap as shammy,you have only 1 perodic heal n thats rip and the 1 extra tick of 2005 isnt that worth.better use those haste in mastery/crit
    Every single one of my gear pieces got both haste and mastery, I like the 2005 cap not only for the extra Riptide, it also makes my casts a lot faster. That thing you said has no backup at all and crit is an unreliable and bad stat for healing shaman whereas haste and mastery are safe stats. Anyhow you can try to outheal me with 916 haste cap and prove me wrong.

7. Hmm soo reforge crit>haste is good idea?

8. Hmm soo reforge crit>haste is good idea?
    If you can reach the next hastecap while mantaining a huge mastery yes, else keep the spirit. Crit is cancer.

9. some people using int>haste>mastery as their priority stats, but mine prefer int>haste>crit for priority stats..

actualy, choosing mastery played or crit played is about your playstyle. Mastery is useful when party have their health weak (weaker their health, stronger our heal). But somehow, i prefer using crit to maximize ancestral awakening talent. it's really really very good talent. you can heal another ppl when you cast single target heal to your target (seems like "mini windward heart").

anyway, yeah spirit link totem is the most powerful cd compared to another healer cd. coz it's not about amount heal you can produce, but you can keep party stay alive.

good guide :D

First 12