1. July 8, 2014  
    i got a mammoth about a week ago maybe i will block one other mailbox in org out of the 100 that are there

2. July 8, 2014  
    Even better, Go the the darkmoon faire with the Shooting game, Mount your mammoth on it...Best troll ever

3. July 8, 2014  
    Doesn't work, walk into the mammoth, and zoom in.
    Click mailbox... GG
    (PS. Choose a new Profile picture, i LOL every time i see it)...

4. Even better, Go the the darkmoon faire with the Shooting game, Mount your mammoth on it...Best troll ever
    You look abused in that pic ging :)

5. Im about to get abused, but first, let me take selfie...

6. interesting

the level of ignorance in this thread is very interesting.
    A jack*** person decides to bother people who are about their business and then, the jack*** gets more jack***es to defend him and copy him.
    Now all the jack***es get together and talk down the actually reasonable ppl who are bothered by the jack*** attitude.

Fact 1- There are more mailboxes in Orgrimar, everyone knows that... You jack***es say it like if people didn't know it... Shows the extent of your intellect. Let me enlighten your challenged brains...

Fact 2- If people get mad, it's not for the lack of mailboxes, it is because they are trying to accomplish something very simple; getting their mail and I'm sure even a limited mind like yours can understand that the mailbox you like to block is the one people are most used to use. That's in fact the reason you block it. So if the person goes there first and finds a jack*** blocking it, it is only normal reaction. It's kinda sad that you get turned on by a normal reaction.

Fact 3- All those jack***es are a detriment to the server. No good outcome can come out of it. Only people getting annoyed of dealing with little kids.

Fact 4- Standing AFK blocking the mail box for hours is making your played time increase. Yes everyone knows of your lame ways of increasing your played time.

Fact 5- You really really honestly in your mind believe you are so smart and intelligent and that you are carrying an experiment of human behavior seeing how people react and that you are even teaching people to chill out and not take things so seriously, but they don't understand it now, they will in the future and. You are convinced that the fact that people get mad because of what you do makes you smarter and superior.... I guess one day you will grow up. You are just an annoying jack***.

Honestly I'm tired of dealing with that bs.

7. the level of ignorance in this thread is very interesting.
    A jack*** person decides to bother people who are about their business and then, the jack*** gets more jack***es to defend him and copy him.
    Now all the jack***es get together and talk down the actually reasonable ppl who are bothered by the jack*** attitude.

Fact 1- There are more mailboxes in Orgrimar, everyone knows that... You jack***es say it like if people didn't know it... Shows the extent of your intellect. Let me enlighten your challenged brains...

Fact 2- If people get mad, it's not for the lack of mailboxes, it is because they are trying to accomplish something very simple; getting their mail and I'm sure even a limited mind like yours can understand that the mailbox you like to block is the one people are most used to use. That's in fact the reason you block it. So if the person goes there first and finds a jack*** blocking it, it is only normal reaction. It's kinda sad that you get turned on by a normal reaction.

Fact 3- All those jack***es are a detriment to the server. No good outcome can come out of it. Only people getting annoyed of dealing with little kids.

Fact 4- Standing AFK blocking the mail box for hours is making your played time increase. Yes everyone knows of your lame ways of increasing your played time.

Fact 5- You really really honestly in your mind believe you are so smart and intelligent and that you are carrying an experiment of human behavior seeing how people react and that you are even teaching people to chill out and not take things so seriously, but they don't understand it now, they will in the future and. You are convinced that the fact that people get mad because of what you do makes you smarter and superior.... I guess one day you will grow up. You are just an annoying jack***.

lol u mad though

8. the level of ignorance in this thread is very interesting.

+1 from me

9. Just the fact that some1 can get this frustrated and mad to type whole text wall , insulting ppl with names and calling for intellectual superiority, is nuff reason to stand on that fking mailbox 365/24/7 for ever, or untill u ppl grow some sense of humor, what ever comes first.

10. Just the fact that some1 can get this frustrated and mad to type whole text wall , insulting ppl with names and calling for intellectual superiority, is nuff reason to stand on that fking mailbox 365/24/7 for ever, or untill u ppl grow some sense of humor, what ever comes first.
    Well... or learn another insult except Jackass.

11. I think he meant Jack**** :s

K so its censored word let me rephrase : Jackpoop.

12. I think he meant Jack**** :s

K so its censored word let me rephrase : Jackpoop.
    J a c k a s s god I love those movies :)

13. Just the fact that some1 can get this frustrated and mad to type whole text wall , insulting ppl with names and calling for intellectual superiority, is nuff reason to stand on that fking mailbox 365/24/7 for ever, or untill u ppl grow some sense of humor, what ever comes first.
    Seems you are so eager continuing the circle of stupidity the ones who did it before you.Can't some people just get out of that circle?Make some diference or did ignorance is just swiming in your brains?

14. So basiclly being smart or stupid is determined whether u stand on mailbox or no.

15. I remember doing this as a guild activity with gingy. I do believe it is time for Oldblackguy to come out of retirement to join in.

First 12345 ... Last