1. Much pvp guild, very refuse to queue 3s vs us, wow
    Oh, I would :D. Once I get my team complete, all we need is good healer now. But the current status of arena rating gain? I don't think anyone would be interested wasting their time in 3s sitting in que for 30 min for 1 match. and above 1750 rating you lose about 30-45 rating and wins gets you like 3-5 rating. Seriously? Your just better off doing BGs or 2s.

2. Oh, I would :D. Once I get my team complete, all we need is good healer now. But the current status of arena rating gain? I don't think anyone would be interested wasting their time in 3s sitting in que for 30 min for 1 match. and above 1750 rating you lose about 30-45 rating and wins gets you like 3-5 rating. Seriously? Your just better off doing BGs or 2s.
    We're rolling MLS due to the fact that we can't get a good rogue and we got kinda farmed yesterday by a good team of our worst countercomp =( (triple human DPS rogue/ret/hunter that not only had gurth nolaked and vials but was also good players xD) we still won 1 by every 2 we lost and the point is to have fun not to dodge =)

3. We're rolling MLS due to the fact that we can't get a good rogue and we got kinda farmed yesterday by a good team of our worst countercomp =( (triple human DPS rogue/ret/hunter that not only had gurth nolaked and vials but was also good players xD) we still won 1 by every 2 we lost and the point is to have fun not to dodge =)
    Yea I did that before, To have fun, not to dodge. But someone got very proud of what he has accomplished by posting arena match results on forums. :D

4. July 1, 2014  

Gingerface

I guess you have a clue of who am I, don't you, Ging?

You should really do what I suggested you, it'd be rather fun.

:D

5. July 1, 2014  

6. July 1, 2014  
    Actually, there are 33 other mailboxes in Orgrimmar. Just saying. :D
    Time to start a guild just for camping the mailboxes, yes?

7. July 1, 2014  
    Time to start a guild just for camping the mailboxes, yes?
    I'd happily load up another client and AFK on the mailbox with my mammoth :D

8. July 1, 2014  
    because theres only 1 mailbox for the entire faction amirite?

jaysus,you ppl....

9. July 1, 2014  
    It's annoying if ur doing a lot of auctioning but nothing against the rules.

10. July 1, 2014  
    Been doing this whit feast + elixir and mamooth, people spam /w whit rage messeges. It's pretty fun to be honest :D
    Wait till you hit puberty,that's when the fun starts.

11. July 1, 2014  
    It's annoying if ur doing a lot of auctioning but nothing against the rules.
    plenty of other auction houses with mailboxes outside....

12. July 2, 2014  
    Legion of Turtlerino. Great success from my guild :)

13. July 2, 2014  
    Ginger, you have your own thread, you are famous. :>

14. July 2, 2014  
    Well, of course he laugh'd
    Can't believe you actually did a ticket complaining about mailboxes hehe

First 1234 ... Last