1. Sela's trade vouching thread <3

Hello Dears,

Had a trade with me?
    Everything went smooth?
    Know you can trust me?
    Then vouch for me here, so others`ll know as well that they can trust me! <3

I shall be known as
    H
    Selaya
    Selalock

A
    Catherine
    Cathqt
    Princess
    Alexandrina
    Priestess
    Jaina
    Catherineqt

<3, Sela
    Edited: April 16, 2017 Reason: +1 toon

2. That's the most legit girl on the server.
    Trading with her is safe and easy+she has a lot of stuff for sale.
    In case you need something, shes the man.

3. People feel the need to make vouch threads now? What the hell.

4. People feel the need to make vouch threads now? What the hell.
    It was used commonly before for gifting purposes before marketplace selling was introduced.
    It was so people knew that trader wasnt scammer and it is 100% safe to trade with him.

Not needed unless it is trade in game gold/items for vice versa.

5. It`s common for me to do trades beyond the scope of the trade window (selling items for more than goldcap, for instance), as I`ve got quite some expensive stuff to buy & sell.
    Additionally, I`m tired of dealing with unneccesary risks and annoyances ('please just give 1/2 of the gold in advance'), so I`ll just establish myself as a tradeswoman of illustrious reputation.
    Oh, the Cash On Delivery option being capped at 10.000 gold doesn`t help, either.

<3, Sela

6. best ever, had few trades with her and it always went smooth!

7. Sela once crafted me Pillars and then gave me another 10 primos. Gives all things for free very nice!

8. Sela once crafted me Pillars and then gave me another 10 primos. Gives all things for free very nice!
    I don`t remember this anymore. xd

9. Confirming trade safety, because Sela has been around for a long time and if she would have scammed anyone, then she would've been banned long ago...

10. Transaction successful. Very quick, safe and I got my money's worth.

Highly recommended if you actually want to not risk getting scammed.

11. Possible hot girl irl.. I vouch.

12. Just Traded successfully with Selaya. Awesome communication and smooth trading! Thanks so much <3 <3 <3 much love!

13. Just Traded successfully with Selaya. Awesome communication and smooth trading! Thanks so much <3 <3 <3 much love!
    princess is njet scam

123 ... Last