1. July 2, 2014  

[Reskin] Mekgineer's "Dark Iron" Chopper

Hi, I don't know if this is allowed or not but I thought I'd post it anyway. I did see a post on here somewhere about model switching mounts which seemed to be okay, so that's what I'm going on here. If it's not allowed, then please feel free to delete this post :)

This is a texture edit I have done of the Mekgineer's Chopper for Alliance. It doesn't alter any game files or give any sort of advantage, it simply changes the texture (again, without directly tampering with any WoW/Molten files). As this is a client-side modification, only you the player will be able to see the change.

Replaces Alliance Mekgineer's Chopper default textures

Installation: To install this file, you first need to download it. Once that's done create a folder (if not there already) inside your World of Warcraft folder called "Data". Extract this file to that folder, restart WoW and the changes should be immediate.

To uninstall, simply delete patch-y.MPQ. Make sure WoW is closed first.

Download: 4shared

2. July 3, 2014  
    I've seen this one a long time ago from another forum. Did you create this?

But then again im not really sure because it was a loong time ago. Might have mistaken.

3. July 3, 2014  
    This looks really good, and more like an actual motorcycle than the original model skin. I like it.

4. July 3, 2014  
    I've seen this one a long time ago from another forum. Did you create this?

But then again im not really sure because it was a loong time ago. Might have mistaken.
    I made it literally on the day that I posted it. I'm sure similar has been done before when the re-skinning community was more thriving :P

5. Link is dead can you please re post?