1. July 9, 2014  

Looking for logo artists non wow related

Hello Molten Community.

I would like to continue the family business my parents were doing for past 20 years as photographers. We owe a small photo studio which needs a new logo.

I am a pretty bad artist and have no idea how to draw therefore there is no way I'll make decent looking logo.

Since I am quite active on Molten forums I had a chance to see that there are plenty of players with amazing drawing skills here.

What I'm looking for is modest photography / weddings shooting / video recording logo for a small photo studio shop. Could be drawn in photoshop or any other program. As well it can be drawn by hand and scanned on pc.

Each logo creation will be well rewarded.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any information you would like to know here, in topic or via PM.

Looking forward for your creations.

Thank you :)

2. While your photoshop skills may not be professional, how about you draw something up and give us an idea. I been known to dabble in photoshop a bit and could give it a shot.

3. Indeed, just "make something" is way to broad, you need to give the artists basic concept you would want, like letters, colors, graphics etc.
    Try to picture in your mind what you would like then transfer it into letters, as much details as you give the closer the design can be made to fit your imagination by the artists.

I presume it would be initials or a name you are looking for, however, you need to kick in some extra wishes to get the design going. Not just any name or initials can be written now can they ^^

4. Indeed, just "make something" is way to broad, you need to give the artists basic concept you would want, like letters, colors, graphics etc.
    Try to picture in your mind what you would like then transfer it into letters, as much details as you give the closer the design can be made to fit your imagination by the artists.

I presume it would be initials or a name you are looking for, however, you need to kick in some extra wishes to get the design going. Not just any name or initials can be written now can they ^^
    Yeah, tell that to every person who wants something done. HEY DRAW A DETAILED PORTRAIT - gives no description thinking you're able to read their minds by default.

5. Hello folks,

sorry for my first post which wasn't very useful.

Here is previous logo which is fairly outdated.

http://i.imgur.com/z9eQLPu.jpg

The name of studio is "Duga" or "Rainbow" on English as we speak. I guess it could be related to it. Like all the spectrum of colors you can see on rainbow :D

It would be cool if picture could contain words "Foto" and "Video" in it since that's what we're doing and the web adress which is www.fotoduga.hr

Hope this helps a little bit.

Thanks.

6. Not a final, but its to give you an idea of what popped into my head, its really rough at the moment, lol.

7. Spoiler: Show

Not a final, but its to give you an idea of what popped into my head, its really rough at the moment, lol.

That's a pretty good idea. I like it. I would change colors a little bit to fit more like a rainbow kinda spectrum. Looking forward for your updates.

Thank you.

8. actually curious what these other 2 peoples ideas are. Might as well check their's out too before contracting a final design, mine might not be the best (business point of view)

9. I'm making you a logo. Will look really sweet. Hold on and lemme show you once i'm done. Btw how will people be rewarded for this?

10. I'm making you a logo. Will look really sweet. Hold on and lemme show you once i'm done. Btw how will people be rewarded for this?
    He probobly won't reward, he will just right click the picture, download it and say he did not like it ;)

11. He probobly won't reward, he will just right click the picture, download it and say he did not like it ;)
    Hahaha you think I'll let him. I'll type a bunch of XXXXX letters on the logo with almost transparent text but yet visible. And once I get rewarded, I'll go back to the PSD file and remove the XXXXX Letters and resend him a clean logo. :)

12. I can add in stuff if you'd like.
    I can make you alot of logos, you can also contact me and you can give me details and I can create it.

13. 2 other ones with different texts. I can change up the color of the text, or font. Whatever you name it.

14. I like the last one,breathes proffesionalism.

Thumbs up for really good logo!

Also it is good since it can be used for business cards,promo material,web site.

15. Let me know if you need any change in that logo. If you like it and think this is it. Let me know in a forum message. :)

12 Last