1. Rated BG 7PM 11th July

Tomrrow 7pm Server Time a guild I'm in on Alliance will queue several Rated Battlegrounds. We're a group of friends, we play for fun and we would like to meet the strongest guilds on Horde on Sargeras! We're really excited and if you would like to queue against us 19:00 Server Time on Sargeras, Give us a comment here so we can stay alot more motivated. Thank you and see you 19:00 Server Time in Rated Battleground. I challenge you Horde!

2. You can also send me a message on forum if you'd like. Comeone bring it hordies, I heard you're the best at bgs, prove it.

3. My group gonna Q for it too. We r new players looking for happy times.

Regards,
    Commandanty, Konex

4. Talk about timing!

I have tomorrow off, and I will be making another alliance group on that time with my guild.

Maybe we can get 2 rated's going concurrently (I'm under the impression that currently there are 2 horde groups queueing).

5. Talk about timing!

I have tomorrow off, and I will be making another alliance group on that time with my guild.

Maybe we can get 2 rated's going concurrently (I'm under the impression that currently there are 2 horde groups queueing).
    Sure, lets show ppl how to have fun. My friend is making group soon.

6. Feeardedly its me athioss :P
    Please dont bring up random things since this is a thread for rated bg.

7. Dont worry it will be my guild :)

8. We will be ready and we will que in around 45 minutes. Get ready!

9. Let me know whenever you are ready.

10. We are in que. Come challenge us ffs!

11. Making party and queueing, maximum 5 mins to end bg and queue for rated

12. Queue people. We challenge youi
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Last