1. Спасибо тебе огромное, за твой труд!))

2. Спасибо тебе огромное, за твой труд!))
    Thankyou for using and your welcome as well.

3. Any suggestion for a quest/map addon like Carbonite? The latest carbonite version is broken and messed up ElvUI. Questie for WOTLK does not work as well.

4. I've had trouble getting Grid and Grid 2 to work, its coming up with a long list of issues when I log in. Has anyone had a similar issue? Id really like something to help with healing

5. Sorry, but your mod pack has just filled all of my game screen and I can't see anything. It's much preferably to install the specific mods that anyone needs. Look for them on the web pages

6. May 2, 2020  
    Hi all, i've a problem with the download of all of these addons, i cant find the link to download it.
    If i click the link below the list, it open a Mega page wihout any downloads.
    Can you help me pls?

Thanks

7. May 2, 2020  
    Hi all, i've a problem with the download of all of these addons, i cant find the link to download it.
    If i click the link below the list, it open a Mega page wihout any downloads.
    Can you help me pls?

Thanks
    Try my list here http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=369755 ?

8. May 3, 2020  
    Thanks man. I've installed Skada correctly, i see the bar in game but dont show me the damage when i do an istance o something like that.
    i've downloaded the correct version, but doesnt work.

9. May 3, 2020  
    Hi really nice post helped me a lot with the addons !

I checked Bertender and dominos, but they don't do what I exactly want.
    It's kindy specific, but I'd like to find and addon that
    - Let me just put 1 action bar with the blizzard art work around it (I can do that with the Bartender and it works good)
    - Still allow me tho use the shift+mouse up to switch betten my action bars. (I can't find how to do this with Bartender)
    - And have the xp bar well put under if possible. (optional)

Thanks in advance for the answer :)

Edit: Found it !! MiniMainbar works perfect juste need to download the good file on curse ^^
    Edited: May 3, 2020

10. May 7, 2020  
    Hello can someone help me?
    I downloaded EveryQuest and LightHeaded, but they don't work...their is nothing no matter what I try. I double check and downloaded the right version in both cases. It's wierd because it used to work, then I quit wow and delete the game and now after install won't work anymore. Thanks

11. Addons

Can I use Gatherer on that server?

12. Hi, very helpful topic. Please tell me which addon show debuff on my character( like silence, stun,...) Thank you so much.

13. This is fantastic, thank you very much!

14. Thank you very much. You provided excellent details on each addon and have done a fantastic job.

First 12345 Last