1. Thanks a lot downloaded it and works perfectly but I dont really like QuestHelper it always bugs the quest interface menu on the right side, anybody recommend using something else for questing all the way through 1 to 80 ?

2. is that a full list of the addons we can use? or can use others if we find them? idk if it was around back in wotlk but elvui or icehud

3. hey...i get an error saying i have to download patch first...i want to play 3.3.5a...
    pls help

4. Great list! all addons working, ty

5. One addon that I've always found extremely helpful is Examiner. Let's you inspect people from far away, including those of the opposing faction.You can see their guild-titles, talents, honor points and much more.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addon...020709689%3A98

6. Thanks for the list, very usefull!! Is there a list of "essential" add-ons that are a must have?

7. May 19, 2019  
    Thanks for the labour of everyone involved.

8. Thanks for the list, it will do a good job!

9. Pretty good for new players like myself greatly apreciate it!

10. I've downloaded all these addons. extracted files, and placed into interface/Addon folder. Still not seeing them in game, still not even getting the control/manage addon tab on character screen. Any advice greatly appreciated

First 1234 ... Last