1. 3.3.5a Addons + description &Download

Heyho!

I get out a list of 3.3.5a addons filtered, you can take good care of the 3.3.5a realms.
    The Addon Pack consists of addons & description

plz. do not confuse of the version number of the addons, version number not like addons patch. in some addons is the version number like v3. that does not mean that it is not for 3.3.5a

Download link is quite Below!

Addon Control Panel
    ACP adds the "Addons" button to the game's main menu (The one you get when you hit ESC). It allows you to manage your addons in game, with an interface which looks similar to the blizzard addon manager.

Afflicted 3 3.3.5a
    Afflicted is an enemy spell timer mod for PvP (mainly arenas). This is for people who just want useful information, such as an interrupt is on cool down and you're safe to cast a heal or that Blessing of Freedom is going to be back up for an enemy Paladin soon. If you want to know the cool down of an obscure ability say Whirlwind then this is not the mod for you.

Atlasloot Enchanted
    What is Atlasloot AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.

Auctioneer 3.3.5a
    Auctioneer Suite provides you with the tools and data necessary to make those difficult auctioning decisions with ease.

Baggins 3.3.5a
    Inventory Management with virtual bags divided into sections.

Bagnon
    Bagnon is an addon that merges all of your bags into three frames: One for your inventory, one for your bank, and one for your keyring. Beyond the basic all-in-one inventory functionality

Bartender4
    Bartender4 is a full ActionBar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully customization most aspects of your action and related bars.

BlinkRogueHelper
    Pop up your combo point in the middle of your screen. make it easier to see.

Chatter
    Chatter is a comprehensive, lightweight, mega-configurable chat enhancement addon. It supports a whole bunch of stuff.

Chinchilla Minimap
    Chinchilla Minimap alters the Blizzard Minimap in a way to provide much nicer features and other niceties.

Clique 3.3.5
    Clique is a simple GUI that lets you assign click-casting for any number of unit frames. Click casting allows you to define the behavior the game takes when you click on a frame. This can be casting spells, running a macro, using an item, or something as simple as changing targets or assisting a unit.

Cooldowns 3.3.5a
    A World of Warcraft add-on that displays numeric cooldown counters on all buttons that are 28 pixels or wider.

Deadly Boss Mods
    Boss mods for all raid bosses

Decursive
    Decursive is a cleansing mod intended to render affliction removal easy, effective and fun for all the classes having this ability.

Dominos added
    Dominos is an action bar addon developed with the following goals in mind:
    * Reuse as much standard Blizzard action button code as possible.
    * Contain a relatively minimal feature set
    * Be easy to use
    * Be stable

DoTimer v4.4.1 f??r 3.3.5a
    DoTimer is a comprehensive suite for managing various things that need timing.
    These include:
    - your DoTs / HoTs
    - your Cooldowns
    - buffs / debuffs on you

DrDamage 3.3.5a
    DrDamage displays the calculated, average damage or healing of abilities with talents, gear and buffs included on your actionbar buttons. The addon will also add various information to the default tooltips in your spellbook and on the actionbar.

eCastingBar 3.3.5a
    eCastingBar is a movable and configurable casting bar replacement. It includes a Mirror Bar that handles Breathing, Feign Death, and Exhaustion, as well as a new Target Bar, showing what your target is casting.
    Slash Commands: /castingbar or /ecb config help

FishingAce v3.3.0
    Simple right click casting.

ForteXorcist
    ForteXorcist is a powerful AddOn for Raiders. Mainly targeted at Warlocks.

FuBar v3.6
    A panel that modules can plug into.

Gladius
    Gladius adds enemy unit frames to arenas for easier targeting and focusing. It is highly configurable and you can disable most features of this addon.

Grid
    Grid is a modular, lightweight, and screen-estate saving grid of party/raid unit frames.

Healbot Continued
    Healbot is a party interface that is optimized for healing and has buttons to cast spells on each person in the party.

InspectEquip
    InspectEquip attaches a panel to the inspect window that shows a list of the character's equipment sorted by source (i.e. Raid: Ulduar, PvP, Crafted...). This gives you a quick overview of a character's equipment.

Lightheaded
    LightHeaded is a very simple addon that displays quest information and comments from http://www.wowhead.com in game, eliminating the need to Alt-Tab when you get stuck on quest.

Loot Hog
    LootHog detects and tracks rolls which are made with '/random' or '/roll' and sorts them, allowing raid leaders to announce roll winners quickly and easily.

Mage Nuggets
    Mage Nuggets is a utility with many useful nuggets to make the lives of mages easier.
    USE: "/magenuggets options"

Mapster
    Mapster is a very simple world map enhacement addon, which was designed to work in conjunction with all other map addons out there. The idea to create Mapster originated from pure lack of a simplistic addon that only modifies the world map, without adding a full scale feature set.

MikScrollingBattleText 3.3
    MSBT is designed to be an extremely lightweight, efficient, and highly configurable mod that makes it easier to see combat information by scrolling the information on the screen in separate, dynamically creatable scroll areas. It is a replacement for Blizzard's Floating Combat Text and Damage output.

MobInfo2 3.3.5a
    MobInfo-2 is a World of Warcraft AddOn that provides you with useful additional information about Mobs (ie. opponents/monsters). It adds new information to the game's Tooltip whenever you hover with your mouse over a mob.
    MI3 DB merge with MI2 DB (for MobInfo2 addon)

Natur Enemy Castbar 3.3.5a
    ÔÇóShow a targets Beneficial buffs and debuffs with the option to ignore certain spells or abilities.
    ÔÇóTarget & Focus - Bar display can be switched to your target/focus only, or you can show all player casts around you. In target/focus mode the bars show a T or an F on the right showing you where the cast is from.
    ÔÇóMovable Groups - Groups can be grouped as one or split up.
    ÔÇóShows yours and your targets cooldowns, beneficial buffs and much more!

Nice Damage
    Got bored of original WoW damage font?
    Well, this addon contains 8 additional fonts for your leet damage!

Omen Threat Meter 3.3.5a
    Basically, enemies in WoW decide who to attack by deciding who is the most threatening based on the abilities you use. What Omen does is provide accurate values of your group's relative threat level on individual enemies, so that you can see when you're in danger of pulling aggro

OmniCC
    OmniCC is an addon that adds text to items/spells/abilities that are on cooldown to indicate when they'll be ready for use. OmniCC should be compatible with any addon that uses a cooldown model. A configuration interface is included, and can be shown via /omnicc

OneBag3
    buat bikin window tas jadi satu

OneBank3 3.3.5a
    mirip2 OneBag3, cuman buat bikin satu window untuk bank

OneRing3 3.3.5a
    agak ga penting, sejenis cuman buat kantong kunci

oRA2 3.3.5a
    oRA2 is a lightweight CTRA replacement. It contains everything a raider needs apart from raidframes. It is fully compatible with the messages CTRA sends.
    http://old.wowace.com/wiki/ORA2

Pitbull
    PitBull is a Unit Frames addon that provides maximal customization and undergoes rigorous efficiency testing. It is created in a modular framework, which allows for mulitple authors to put their skills to work creating this great project.

pMinimap
    pMinimap is a very lightweight and streamlined Minimap addon.

Postal
    The easiest way to manage your own postal

Prat v3.0
    Prat-3.0 is a chat enhancement addon for world of warcraft 3.0.
    It is made up of 30+ smaller "modules" which each provide additional functionality, and can be enabled or disabled individually.

QuestHelper
    QuestHelper tells you how to finish your quests in the easiest, fastest manner. It includes a database of quests, monsters, and items, telling you the exact location of that dang Perfect Satyr Horn you can't find. It also computes the fastest path to complete all your quests - and gain experience - as quickly as possible.

Quartz
    Quartz is a modular approach to a casting bar addon.

Random Mount v3.3.3
    This add-on makes it simple to summon a random mount. It takes ridding level, cold weather flying, and flying areas into account and summons an appropriate mount based on your settings. Simply create a macro containing /mnt and it will summon a usable mount for the area you are in.

RatingBuster
    A tool for item comparison

Recount
    Recount is a graphical damage meter written by Cryect.

RollTracker v3.3
    RollTracker Lite is an extremely small addon used for keeping track of /rolls, and especially useful for raid leaders when managing loot.

SatrinaBuffFrame
    Feature highlights:
    * Buffs and debuffs in any number of moveable frames
    * Duration timers with several format options (plus no timer option)
    * Buff bars can be enabled in any frame
    * Temporary weapon enchants are displayed in the main buff frame
    * Buff expiry warnings, setttable by frame with multiple choices for when to trigger warnings, and what length of buff warnings will appear for
    * Options for an accompanying sound for expiry warning

ScrollingCombatText
    A fairly simple but very configurable mod that adds damage, heals, and events (dodge, parry, windfury, etc...) as scrolling text above you character model, much like what already happens above your target. This makes it so you do not have to watch (or use) your regular combat chat window and gives it a "Final Fantasy" feel.
    SCT - Damage

SexyMap 3.3.5a
    Make your minimap ubersexah!
    SexyMap is a minimap awesomification mod

SharedMedia
    Inserts media(fonts, bars, borders, etc) into LibSharedMedia's storage. They can then be selected by any addon that supports LibSharedMedia, a lot of them do.

Skada Damage Meter
    Skada is a modular damage meter with various viewing modes. It is inspired mainly by Assessment, but also by Recount.
    Skada sports segmented fights and detailed views, while being highly efficient with memory. This is accomplished by aggregating data on fight segments.
    Skada is entirely modular; the modes listed below are all separate addons. Only the modes you load adds to the memory and CPU cycles used.

SLDataText
    SLDataText is a modular text-based information tool to relay game-specific information in a clean, streamlined manner that is easy to integrate into most player user interfaces.

Swatter
    hiding your addons error messages

Titan Panel
    Titan Panel adds a control panel bar on the top and/or bottom of the screen and allows a framework for extensive plugin support.

Xloot
    Modified loot frame

X-Perl UnitFrames
    Bored with old blizzard unit frames? so use this addons and feel the difference

DOWNLOAD 3.3.5a Addons by Funo

lg Funo

2. New to the server, very useful thanks.

3. May 16, 2016  
    Anybody having trouble with auctioneer? Whenever I try to post an auction it says "Unable to confirm auction for ITEM: Timed out while waiting for posted item to clear from bags."

Very strange because it was working just fine on another WOTLK server I just switched from.

4. May 23, 2016  
    I cant get it to work :( how do i do this^^

5. May 25, 2016  
    I installed all the addons, but my game only find swatter addon. How can I activate all of them ?

6. May 27, 2016  
    same here, even with outdated addons enable

Edit : i found solution, you have to place addons one by one , there is a folder in each archive, i try to explain with an example ( sorry im french ^^ )

!swatters works because path is :
    \Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a\Interface\AddOns\!swatter

bagnon dosnt works because path is :
    \Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a\Interface\AddOns\Bagnon_2.13.3\Bagnon
    it should be
    \Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a\Interface\AddOns\Bagnon
    Edited: May 27, 2016

7. May 30, 2016  
    Yes thanks. I had already found the problem. You were right.

Thank you very much.

P.S.. : i'm French too. May we play together on Lordaeron ?

8. June 1, 2016  
    Sure you can add my both chars ( tank/heal) nyua / nyub
    cu in lorderon !

9. does this work for icecrown, and does it have a gearscore addon? really dont know what any of the other ones do...

10. Is there a compatible 3.3.5 addon that displays ping and fps? I tried to download one that is compatible with the newest retail WoW patch but it says it is outdated in my addon selection screen and if I choose to use it, it doesn't work and it messes up my other addons. Any ideas?

11. If you're looking for addons for 3.3.5, Cata, and Mop, there's a great thread
    on the forums called Addons for Warmane. Check it out.

12. how can i activate bartender? i typed /bt ingame but it doesnt work :(

13. How can i move the icon in the RandomMount addon ? I mean its there in the middle of the screen and its working but i dont want it there xD

14. May 23, 2017  
    Hey is there Gearscore? Im having a porblem finding Gearscore since I play 3.3.5a

123 ... Last