strix

Spam in the Alliance AH

I think many people have noticed this, but a Player named 'Enochbanker' is spamming the AH on Alliance side. He posts countless auctions of Volatile Life/Air/Fire/Water with 1 unit and 10000g price. And with I mean it with countless. The Volatile Life tab has 104 pages. About 98 pages are just his stuff.

I already opened a ticket ingame and send a PM to a GM, with no response.

2. Step 1. Get Auctioneer addon
    Step 2. Run a few scans during different times for a week
    Step 3. Sort prices by percentages
    Step 4. ???
    Step 5. Profit

3. This is even better then the "Mailbox" thread xD Enochbanker well played :D

Cools
    Yeah I noticed this too. This guy is either just a troll or really needs to take an economics course. You could set prices like this if the items were limited... but they're not. Everything is free that he is selling, all you need to do is go out in the world and get them.

5. Auctioneer has ignore list but it doesnt work, his name is red and there again.
    And, Molten's auction house is bugged I guess for somehow. Because even if I list the items by percentages, every page has some lower priced items. You have to look every page's top lines of the item to find the cheapest ones.
    So, because of Enochbanker guy, there are 90 pages of volatile lifes and sometimes there might be lower prices at middle pages. It is so frustrating. I thing this guy needs a warning or ban... This is player harassment...

6. Nothing wrong with what he is doing, its just anoying. My auction house addon says there are to many and it can't scan for volatile life lol (using Auctionator)

7. I think many people have noticed this, but a Player named 'Enochbanker' is spamming the AH on Alliance side. He posts countless auctions of Volatile Life/Air/Fire/Water with 1 unit and 10000g price. And with I mean it with countless. The Volatile Life tab has 104 pages. About 98 pages are just his stuff.

I already opened a ticket ingame and send a PM to a GM, with no response.
    I've been buying this stuff for weeks cause I'm to lazy to farm it.
    Please stop complaining, I'm buying these up as fast as i can before he puts the price up.

8. Another alternative is to just buy Volatile Lifes from Global.

I've had success doing so in the past.

9. at least on AH u dont get Scammed

10. It happens in retail too, nothing wrong with that. It is annoying, though.

Baraista
    There's nothing wrong with posting a high amount of items on the auction house

12. what next

What's next after this thread? Complaining about too many cracks in the ground where you walk??

Or the fact that you can back-peddle fast enough?

Gimme a freaking break

12 Last