1. Sons Of Hodir

Got exalted with them, tried to find quartermaster at 66.2-61.4 but nothing. some guys told me hes killed, but seems like he's not respawning since i'm waiting up for 30min+. any idea?

Natox
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=92195

You need to complete the quests mentioned in the guide above to see the QM.

3. you need to do the quest chain, when it was a x20 server you would get exulted just from quests, im told rep has been dropped, so u may need to do some dailys or exchange EoT for the exulted section.

4. tnx guys. i used eots to get exalted with SoH, did not knew that i have to do quest chain

5. tnx guys. i used eots to get exalted with SoH, did not knew that i have to do quest chain
    its not a hard chain....like 4 quests and only problem i had on any of my toons was the ally gankers

6. they are not really ganking.. i'd say them came for eternal fires, so it's just protecting mobs not to get short for some loot lol

7. no....they are gannking....they arent killing the elementals.....just the people trying to kill the elementals.....its basic honor farming of low geared fresh 80s

8. how long do you think they will sit and camp for? all day? maybe......all month? no, go do something else.
    sick of you children complaining, he wont let me rep farm, multi boxes in main city, guy wont let me level.

bugger off, dont like it, log out and do something else. pisses me off, do u cry at school when big kids take ur lunch money? dont like it? get a knife and stab him next time, this isn't a game.

9. Does anyone know the EXACT spot on the anvil I have to be on to turn in the first quest? Been trying for 2 days and can't complete the first quest. GM response is NO help "you have to be on the exact tiny spot to complete". And yes, the server has reset since I started trying, and I did try it mounted and unmounted. Any other ideas?

10. Does anyone know the EXACT spot on the anvil I have to be on to turn in the first quest? Been trying for 2 days and can't complete the first quest. GM response is NO help "you have to be on the exact tiny spot to complete". And yes, the server has reset since I started trying, and I did try it mounted and unmounted. Any other ideas?
    just gotta keep running really close to it. i always go to the backside like right in the middle and works every time. as for gankers.... both sides do it. just thank god this is not day 1 after moltdown and 5000000 people out there trying for it.