1. Tbh this movie is top notch for Molten type.
    There are no retail players here so you cannot expect big names obviously.

But it is clearly seen that poster is skilled warlock and despite donor gear,every top player plays with donor gear.
    Happens on retail,how many of top glads/r1 players had acess to ultimate gear?Almost all of them are in top guilds that give all pvp loot to them.Dont act so surprised.

Maybe Molten is donor friendly pvp wise,but retail is pocket friendly to everybody that has deep pockets and right connections pvp wise.

It is clearly seen that a lot of effort has been put into this movie and i do respect it and ackowledge it.

I personally maybe dont like poster and his team,but that does not diminish the fact they are better pvp players then me and in generally they put effort into all this.

So have respect.For when you truly understand how to appreciate work of your peers/opponnents you will be better in head.Despite the fact this is game.

Thumbs up Best/Raunchy/ your crew.
    Really cool post.

Thx for that

2. I am impressed, seeing this comes from a player on a private server, putting so much effort into it is just amazing. It's not even about the skill or class itself from my point of view, it's the ''spirit'' you bring into your video, mentioning your friends, enjoying the game and doing what you please.

It would be great if Molten puts this video on YouTube, I am sure there will be plenty people willing to check it out. It's eye-catching and nicely edited.

Good job!

3. I wouldn't call those teams and gamepay i've seen from video gladiator level after things like:

trinketing half dr-d cc without any reason vs rls - any decent team would score on that.
    hpala running across whole map to throw most random hoj or to heal his partners who are losing whole game.opening vs rogue without flare.
    rogues who just spam hemo/backstab,miss every kick and dance or bomb in most random times.
    moonkin using barkskin with only 2 dots on him and doing nothing during game but simply dying.
    warlock who sits in demon armor whole game,run around,waste gcd-s,spam dots and coc procs,trinket 1 sec stuns,not dotting pets.
    teams who just spam dmg and wait for first target to drop bellow 60% and then tunnel it to death.

nice job on editing video tho,big effort has been put into it and everyone should respect that.
    it's probably best pvp video from molten so far.

4. Yay I made the cut :D

10/10 vid and gg's

5. Sick editing, good clips ! :D 9/10

6. GODroth & Co gg!
    *Go play in the Global one, Promise i'll watch your stream :p

7. I liked it, quality video, quality players.

10/10

8. stop bumping n show some wrath of the panda land :p

9. stop bumping n show some wrath of the panda land :p
    wont play mop until its playable too a good amount :D

10. Push from tourneywinner :-)
    Sapphire said i have bragging rights now!

11. Push from tourneywinner :-)
    Sapphire said i have bragging rights now!
    ....LoL....

First ... 678