1. Dogroth 1 - Multi Rank 1 Warlock

Hey guys,

I am very proud to finally present you my first movie. I invested tons of time and love into editing this movie and i am quite pleased with the outcome. I hope you enjoy it aswell and dont be too harsh with me :). I know its not flawless but I think i did quite a cool piece of movie there.

All games are recorded on MoltenWoW, mostly on Warsong but i got games from the other molten realms aswell.
    The video features LSD2 and RLS gameplay vs the best enemies i managed to get.
    The LSD2 is featuring Raunchy and Mistr and the games are from our way to rank1 on warsong aswell as from corrupts last tournament. The RLS games are featuring Jinzy, Marusch and Johnny.

So far for the talking. Here is the movie:

WCM-Link (leave me a comment and rating pls ;) )
    Youtube-Link
    [YT]L-VWN1GVLLY[/YT]

Programs used:
    Sony Vegas Pro 10.0
    WoW Machinimastudio
    Action!
    Photoshop CS6
    World of Warcraft 4.3.4

Playlist:
    Metric - Collect Call (Adventure Club Remix)
    Smash Mouth - I'm a believer
    Virtual Riot - Idols (EDM Mashup)
    Dope Arcade - Ascension (MitiS Remix)
    Adventure Club - Need Your Heart (ft. Kai)
    Fred V & Grafix - Just A Thought (Ft. Reija Lee)
    TuTiTu Songs - Train Song
    Virtual Riot - Energy Drink
    Feint & Boyinaband feat. Veela - Time Bomb [Monstercat Release]
    Feint - Snake Eyes (feat. CoMa) [Monstercat Release]
    TwoThirds - Waking Dreams (Feat. Laura Brehm) (Drum & Bass VIP Mix) [Monstercat EP Release]

Follow me everywhere if you enjoyed :)
    Twitch-Stream
    Youtube Channel
    Twitter
    Facebookpage

Best regards
    Dogroth

2. Like!

Good music and very good intro.
    Was surprised to see myself in anyways :)

3. Finally something decent to watch!

GJ Doggorth.

4. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO POST THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO CORRECTLY?
    I fixed it for you. You can use the edit function to check the content of your post so you can see how it is done.
    {YT}L-VWN1GVLLY{/YT}
    Subtitute { } for [ ].

I'll watch it in a bit, then see to your request.

Shamehraxx
    Pretty nice, hope you will play in MoP when it opens would be nice to que vs you

6. For other videos here this is pretty much a blockbuster.

Good video, 9/10.

I would personally remove global chat since it's funny to see ppl getting banned from anti sentinel and things like that.

Skill wise and enemy skill wise, probably best what molten can offer.

Also, 2 bad there was no games versus rosebudd and retkingx :P

7. glad you guys enjoy it and thx for the good feedback :D

Share it and show it to your friends! :D

8. Finished watching it. Note to self: Don't watch while I have a headache. That transition between the two teams half way through the video about killed me. Well, right after the transition.

The transition I found to be humorous and light-hearted. I definitely did not expect something like that in this video, and I like that it was added. Also, I really like how multiple realms were used for the video. That helps promote pvp in more places than one. Also, we (Molten Staff) appreciate the discretion used regarding Corrupt's tournament.

We may have something in store for the Cata pvpers very soon. ;)

You can check our Facebook feed to like and share the promotion of this video.

9. thx for the feedback and really big thx for the promotion.

making the movie was fun and that people like it just makes it awesome.

10. Great vid we should have more vids like yours to help promote pvp on warsong and other servers. Gz on the vid Dogroth

11. We may have something in store for the Cata pvpers very soon. ;)
    Pls.

I didn't yet watch the video, I'll do when I come back but I don't expect anything bad, though actually the skilled part of the molten PvP community not crying tryhards.

12. 18:20 haha , I loled :)
    Amazing man and thank you, was so fun to play with you :) (with ur german accent :D )

13. thx :D

share the movie guys! :cool:

14. rly coold vid i dont rly play cata and idk how long the games are but might have edited some games like the 1 vs rog hpal hunt so we could skip the tunneling but all in all i kinda like it

123 ... Last