1. Question about Sargeras

Can someone,please,give a honest answer if there is much hacking on Sargeras,because WOTLK realms have become unplayable like more that half players are hacking.

2. Since sentinel anti-cheat is on i haven't seen any hackers =D except 2 that got banned mid bg XD

3. There used to be tons of hackers. You could not play a bg without 1 or 2 hackers atleast. But as said above since the sentinel was launched I haven't seen a single hacker.

4. And it's gona get a whole lot better when they release the system that is being tested on Frostwolf atm as well.
    Altho think nobody can deny the fact that it's nice to win WSG in 3 minutes when someone turns on cheats (turning on Flyhack is not exactly....hacking)tho nevertheless i still report them either way.

5. And it's gona get a whole lot better when they release the system that is being tested on Frostwolf atm as well.
    Altho think nobody can deny the fact that it's nice to win WSG in 3 minutes when someone turns on cheats (turning on Flyhack is not exactly....hacking)tho nevertheless i still report them either way.
    I hate having cheater on my team :x if cheater is on my team i try help horde by picking up flag and staying at thier base, etc.
    I don't do bgs couse of the honor points, i do them to have fun kill some peeps :cool:

6. i havent seen people hacking in bgs which is the no1 place for ppl to use such things so that is a good thing :cool:

7. And it's gona get a whole lot better when they release the system that is being tested on Frostwolf atm as well.
    fact? think you're confused..

Fck all hackers.