1. [LINK] Download WoD models updated for 5.4.8

3gb file with models + wow.exes

https://mega.nz/#!8QEARI4R!HENrDxhwM...s-wjukxkSMxwCU
    OR
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByN...9xS3FhTk0/view

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rquirements:
    1. Don't try to use this method if your game is not fully downloaded (warmane's 5.4.8 full client)
    2. You must download the whole file, the old model files don't work.
    3. You must have the new 5.4.8 client, not 5.4.2 with new wow.exe

4. You may have to install browser plugins to download larger files on mega as they sometimes stop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What you need to do:
    After the download is complete, open the file using any archiving program such as WinRAR or 7zip.
    Extract the files to your WoW folder.
    Merge data folders
    Start the game using Wow-32.exe or Wow-64.exe.
    If you want to stop using those models, simply use the normal wow.exe

http://i.imgur.com/4E1Hz1K.jpg image to show you its not fake with date and realm time

And for those saying these cause crashes. I haven't had a single ingame crash ever since I used the new models.

Disclaimer: This has nothing to do with warmane. So don't bother the staff if something goes wrong.
    Edited: January 31, 2017

2. Can you please upload the .exe files. I dont want to download the whole 3gig file again

3. yea one moment

updated with 2 links
    Edited: January 26, 2016

4. i got error
    "Data/enGB/wow-update-enGB-17325.MPQ: Cannot stream required archive data. Please check your network connection. For more information, see: https://battle.net/support/article/6250"

** dont use it with download background exe cuz its will me you some error

5. Thanks for the exes but it seems that it doesnt work with the previous mod. I have to download the whole 3gb file again.

6. Thanks for the exes but it seems that it doesnt work with the previous mod. I have to download the whole 3gb file again.
    thanks for the info.

7. Thank you so much for this, downloading now.

8. Thank you so much for this, downloading now.
    np, spread the word so that we can all look good, not just on our side :D

9. hello all, can u login at game? in my game server status is offline and then i cant klik realmlist.

what i must to do.....please help me

10. I got the same problem as Dutywar, except I downloaded the whole 3gb file. Not sure really how to fix this. Any help?

11. I got the same problem as Dutywar, except I downloaded the whole 3gb file. Not sure really how to fix this. Any help?
    men i have the 5.4.2 fully downloaded....this wod models will work on 5.4.8? if i dont have it fully downloaded?

12. I got the same problem as Dutywar, except I downloaded the whole 3gb file. Not sure really how to fix this. Any help?
    you cant use this method if your GAME (27 gigs) is NOT fully downloaded, as stated in the OP

13. You take the WoW.exe file that you downloaded partially from the 5.4.8 folder and replace it with the WoW.exe file in your old 5.4.2 file. Then voila, it should work perfectly fine.

14. you cant use this method if your GAME (27 gigs) is NOT fully downloaded, as stated in the OP
    OP states "1. Don't try to use this method if your game is not fully downloaded", but I have already fully downloaded the game. I don't understand why I'm getting the same error as DutyWar? May it be because I'm attempting to use the old 5.4.2 folder with a replaced 5.4.8 WoW.exe file?

15. OP states "1. Don't try to use this method if your game is not fully downloaded", but I have already fully downloaded the game. I don't understand why I'm getting the same error as DutyWar? May it be because I'm attempting to use the old 5.4.2 folder with a replaced 5.4.8 WoW.exe file?
    probably why

I hate scraping pieces together like that as usually something always goes wrong
    download the whole new client if you can

123 ... Last