1. Hi,
    let me just inform you that I am working on a completely new launcher look. New theme will be TBC like, I'll post some pictures when I am done with core look. Hope you will like it. Stay tuned!

2. Hi,
    let me just inform you that I am working on a completely new launcher look. New theme will be TBC like, I'll post some pictures when I am done with core look. Hope you will like it. Stay tuned!
    Cant wait!

3. May 20, 2017  
    Is this updated for the TBC yet? Also is there a way to change the browser the launcher opens when I want to check the forum? Thanks

4. May 20, 2017  
    Still not updated. Was in the hospital 2 weeks and now I start again sitting and working. Hope new update will be soon out, need some time to optimize everything and make new visual style.

Need to work more but base look is like this:
    http://imgur.com/a/Faa9X

5. May 20, 2017  
    Oh I hope everything is okay with you. The picture looks awesome, I can't wait for the update ^^. I'm surprised Warmane hasn't made this an official extension of their realms yet, or have they already and I just don't now? Anyway, thanks for your efforts!

6. May 21, 2017  
    Need to work more but base look is like this:
    http://imgur.com/a/Faa9X
    It's looking good, but i think the old design is better, will there be a way to change the templates?
    Those who prefer the new / old design, just to be able to change it in the settings?

7. May 21, 2017  
    Still not decided what look I'll use. I will rewrite code from scratch, more optimized for faster work and about design, this is still not final look. Let me first rest few days after all this hospital s***t. :)
    Stay tuned

8. May 21, 2017  
    Thanks for making this and dedicating your time to it. Gonna try it now.

9. Could you Add Friend list like Blizzard to see who where is online to dont need to go from server to server to find them :D
    In my opinion it would be a nice and more helpfull if you could make that :)

10. l decliend my magnet and now what can l do to play wow

11. hey man, when i download an addon the win rar is always damaged. what can i do??

12. hey man, when i download an addon the win rar is always damaged. what can i do??
    For me it is working like it should. No damaged rar or anything. When you click on AddOn to install and select yes on message prompt, please wait and check in the bottom left corner current status.

13. Hi, im having problems to download the addons of the launcher, the download still at 0% after 10 min, should i wait more?

14. Hey Nightheal, I downloaded the launcher and have the old skin? I kinda wanted that new one you posted. Also, will you be adding TBC to the realmlist?

First 123 Last