1. Stuck in arena because of flyhacker

We are currently waiting in arena, because a player Omerjakov is using fly hack (my speculations) to fly up while in arena so he cant be seen and waits for others to leave, he has green gear, and currently with 1728 rating.

I don't want to leave, but I don't think that there is a timer for arena to end automatically. I tried pm'ing that guy to figure out what's up, but he just keeps telling me that "he's lag" and can't do anything, also can't close wow because he "can't see anything" also can't turn his PC off because he's downloading something.

I don't know if I'm writing in the correct place, I also wrote a ticket, and messaged a GM about it.

2. Becuase you don't understand that ROGUES have STEALTH... lets assume they are a hacker.... #logic

Oh and BTW, any i**** can be carried, especially a rogue if they team up with a hunter, or sit in stealth long enough to force a win.

Kinda pathetic, far from bannable.

3. I don't know if you are serious but I'm currently in the top 40 rankings in 2v2 so I know how it works... we tried to search for him for like 15 minutes with eyes. Also the fact that he's asking for us to write /afk and doesn't want to close the game is suspicious

Edit: ok so he just left, but I still don't want him to go away this easily, kids like this deserve a ban

4. Clearly outplayed... Rogues can avoid being detected by the eyes, they have a certain range you know. You don't just gain the ability to see every inch of the arena.

Also /afk doesnt kick you from an arena... Feel free to spam that **** to piss him off.

5. I went through his few arena matches and I have concluded he's a real low player, either way abusing stealth (well not bannable in a way but low) or flyhacking as you said.

It seems he enters arena with 2 players, his paladin dies, while he escapes with his rogue. And the wait game begins. Most arena didn't last 5 minutes with only 200k dmg done, since players couldn't wait no more. It seems it payed out for him, 8 arenas 7 wins only with hiding.

6. It's not hiding... I know how eyes work, you only get like 20yards of guarranted stealth vision (dont know about if it goes through rogue cloak+stealth) but still we were 2, in 20sec that the eyes last we split and search for him, what do you think are the chances of him hiding so good that we miss him?

7. Well in this situation you'll just need to make a video or what not because if you do plan to report the guy, as you are confident that he couldn't possibly have managed to hide himself that well, then you will need proof as they simply don't take word of mouth.