1. Thanks for your comments Suffler, sadly I don't think anyone still playing in MC remembers you.

RoF is not the bug, I'm not about to explain which earth-shattering exploit was used to beat us in Org.

2. If MC were really any good, rather than deciding "hey we have people sitting around bored, let's raid Org", we'd obviously wait half a day until server prime time so there'd be 150 horde hanging around (though I can see how any less that 150 horde vs 40 of us may be seen as unfair).

Furthermore, we'd do it wearing vicious gear, because we wouldn't want to be seen to be exploiting good stats.

And next time I guess we shouldn't plan a server crash.

3. If MC were really any good, rather than deciding "hey we have people sitting around bored, let's raid Org", we'd obviously wait half a day until server prime time so there'd be 150 horde hanging around (though I can see how any less that 150 horde vs 40 of us may be seen as unfair).

Furthermore, we'd do it wearing vicious gear, because we wouldn't want to be seen to be exploiting good stats.

And next time I guess we shouldn't plan a server crash.
    If we were any good, we would do it with level 1s :P

4. If we were any good, we would do it with level 1s :P
    Much to learn you still have...my old padawan.

Before joining Molten i decided to raid Orgri for 10 hours nude. After that i made my first char here.

5. If we were any good, we would do it with level 1s :P
    Well its a moot point anyway, because obviously we're not any good

6. Well its a moot point anyway, because obviously we're not any good
    What I don't get is why no hordes want to farm us in rated BGs...

Guys, you can literally get your 75 win mount in a week, just win 10 games a day against our ****ty guild...

7. If WoHL wants to be remembered, they should attempt it now when there are alliance to fight them, not unskilled fellows such as yourself.
    I'm a neutral guy in those kind of stuff...I don't mind what happened to WOHL since I'm a ex-member anyway, but WOHL will always be remembered as a good pvp guild, some may like it, some not...we will always be remembered.
    Don't get me wrong with this Noto...i mean,MC have some really good players and I met some good guys from there but if there's something i've learned over the years in wow is that you can't stop the dramma on guilds, specially on pvp ones.

*/sigh...good times on wohl now gone*

8. What really rustles my jimmies is how everyone is crying about "omq u did it after server restart" or "omq nobody was in org", relax guys, it's actually smart that you raid after a server restart to minimalize the amount of pressure and players it would take to kill garrosh, by having the least amount of players in the horde at the time, it's best to have raiders in orgrimmar. what ***** would run in orgrimmar during peak time with only 2 raids against hundreds of hordes? silly willy.

9. I'm okay with you raiding Org and killing Garrosh at whatever time you like, what i hate is how you always brag about it on the forums after every f***ing Garrosh kill like you are the only guild in history of WoW that has raided Org and killed Thrall/Garrosh.

Grats on the kill, but the whole world doesn't need to know that you killed Garrosh.

10. I'm okay with you raiding Org and killing Garrosh at whatever time you like, what i hate is how you always brag about it on the forums after every f***ing Garrosh kill like you are the only guild in history of WoW that has raided Org and killed Thrall/Garrosh.

Grats on the kill, but the whole world doesn't need to know that you killed Garrosh.
    Well this isnt posted anywhere else besides molten forums > sargeras section.. (is it Vio?)
    If there is a place to put this stuff this is it. Also raiding orgri / stormwind isnt something worth boasting, this is simply sharing some of the fun we had. if you don't enjoy it then that's fine, but there's plenty people who do enjoy these events.

11. Well this isnt posted anywhere else besides molten forums > sargeras section.. (is it Vio?)
    If there is a place to put this stuff this is it. Also raiding orgri / stormwind isnt something worth boasting, this is simply sharing some of the fun we had. if you don't enjoy it then that's fine, but there's plenty people who do enjoy these events.
    Well MC has it's own thread in the guild recruitment section and previous Garrosh kills have been posted there.

Atleast you didn't make 5 threads over how you killed Deathwing normal with 410 ilvl.

12. Congrats man,Wish I was on to see it. Love fighting MC

WOHL days were the best days no doubt, I'm an ex-member myself and even after all this time people still talk about it :P

13. I'm a neutral guy in those kind of stuff...I don't mind what happened to WOHL since I'm a ex-member anyway, but WOHL will always be remembered as a good pvp guild, some may like it, some not...we will always be remembered.
    Don't get me wrong with this Noto...i mean,MC have some really good players and I met some good guys from there but if there's something i've learned over the years in wow is that you can't stop the dramma on guilds, specially on pvp ones.

*/sigh...good times on wohl now gone*
    I want to clarify some things, because my troll got a bit misunderstood.

My aim was to troll that hater, by calling him a liar. I have nothing but respect for WoHL, but they were basically dead when I joined server. I actually want a horde guild to be as dominant as WoHL was, because atm pvp is very little to no fun. Someone like me, who sucks at arenas, now does them regularly for pvp action.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

14. Wow! thanks for using my video, I almost forgot about that because of what I been through lately. Thank you for remembering WoHL, that is what we wanted to happen, to make a mark in the history of Sargeras and I guess we are pretty successful with it. If some WoHL moved over to Alliance, it was probably a good choice because there are more active PvP guilds over there on Alliance.

I gotta be honest, I am worried about Horde right now as there is no more PvP guild there except one, MFD. Seldane has not logged in since he moved over to a new state, we will try to make a Rated BG against MC but I doubt it would happen like slim to none. And there is a big possibility that I would move to MoP when the time comes.

ON topic, Gratz on the Garrosh kill, I should have been there to defend Garrosh and things might have been different.

@Cantalobungga -

I see only two things here.
    If you only want to kill Garrosh = Raid in non peek times.
    If you want to farm Horde = Raid in peek time.

15. Well, I searched on google "Wrath of Hell Legion Stormwind" and found it. I watched and found out that this is the guild that farmed SW for 5+ hours with only 40 man. I give these guys credit even if I fought against them. They deserved it.

[YT]xMFbiCMPDlc[/YT]
    I remember that back when I played, their raids always failed to mine.
    There was one day that I logged and server was lagging a lot. I logged in the middle of Orgrimmar so I used hearthstone, then server said ''5 minutes before restart''. When my hearthstone cast completed, they were raiding. I was abble to make a raid and wipe them before the restart.
    Good times... back in WotLK days me and my old guild used to 120 man Orgrimmar once a week :P. Horde were so scared they sent spies to the other faction to know when I was recruiting. Sometimes they would get some raids and defend, but sometimes even with raids they would fail.
    gg ez

First 12345 Last